PDA

View Full Version : Any gay/lesbian students on SABA?

MedicalLuuy
04-09-2012, 01:16 AM
Hey guys, I am gay and just started at Saba. It would be nice to make a gay or lesbian friend on the island to make this dramatic transition easier. Where can a gay/lesbian person meet other gay or lesbian people on Saba?

Craigslist
04-09-2012, 06:27 PM
I am straight, and when I want to meet men and women to be friends with, I also imagine if the females are hot and if I will sex them...as a gay man, do you think of the same things?

soniaa
04-09-2012, 06:45 PM
I am straight, and when I want to meet men and women to be friends with, I also imagine if the females are hot and if I will sex them...as a gay man, do you think of the same things?

No gays dont think like that.

MedicalLuuy
04-09-2012, 07:34 PM
Trolololol! This is too funny. And trust me, gays would go after the hot chicks just to do the literal cockblock to straight guys. All in seriousness, I seriously am not looking to hook up, just to meet fellow students to hang out and have drinks =).

bug_bunny
04-09-2012, 10:10 PM
Trolololol! This is too funny. And trust me, gays would go after the hot chicks just to do the literal cockblock to straight guys. All in seriousness, I seriously am not looking to hook up, just to meet fellow students to hang out and have drinks =).

Hi medicalluuy, I'm pretty sure everyone on the island are very friendly. So gay or not, you are welcome. However, please do keep in mind that the island has a strong presence of Christianity, so some old folks may not like it if you're openly gay. But hey, no judging from me here. As long as you're cool, we're cool.

Have fun, mate.

MedicalLuuy
04-09-2012, 11:36 PM
Hi medicalluuy, I'm pretty sure everyone on the island are very friendly. So gay or not, you are welcome. However, please do keep in mind that the island has a strong presence of Christianity, so some old folks may not like it if you're openly gay. But hey, no judging from me here. As long as you're cool, we're cool.

Thanks for the heads up mate! I'm aware of the strong Christian presence in the Caribbeans so I'll be quite careful in the towns, I'll be mostly open with my classmates and roommate. I'll make the best of the 2 years there. If anyone want to hang out on the island for a drink, PM me!

benevolo
04-11-2012, 06:57 PM

Have fun, mate.
There are lots of openly gay people who live on Saba, and I've heard that people are very tolerant and welcoming of them. It is a Dutch island after all.

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.