PDA

View Full Version : APT for rent in CHICAGO sublease from JUNE-OCTOBER

karmamd
03-31-2012, 02:11 PM
I am moving for residency and subleasing my apartment in Hyde Park for the remainder of my lease from June-October. Apartment is one block from the lake and park, less than 10 minutes away from jackson park hospital. It is a huge one bedroom apt (over 1000 square feet) and could easily be shared by a couple people. It is on the the third floor (top floor) of a small apt complex, has a deck good for bbq's, and a sunroom. It has two walk in closets and one coat closet at the entry. It is close to grocery stores and restaurants Also very close to bus stops, trains, and the freeway. It has a parking place that can be rented each month if wanted otherwise parking is free on the street with no permit needed. It is in a safe neighborhood and in a very good location. the rent is $975 with parking, $915 without parking. Heat and water is included. The sublease is nice because you dont have to put a deposit and you can resign the lease for a year if you need to stay longer and avoid move-in fees.

for pics go to Pictures by karmamd82 - Photobucket (http://s1071.photobucket.com/albums/u516/karmamd82/)

if interested call me at 845-444-0403

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.