PDA

View Full Version : Should I wait?



LK30
03-20-2012, 08:05 AM
I know a few people posted this about MUA and Saba; but I have another interview with AUC this week for the May 2012 Class and I just got accepted for the May 2012 Class at Saba and they wanted me to send the deposit by monday March 26...So I really wanted to wait to hear back from AUC and then send my deposit to either school. My question is simply does Saba accept late deposits? And should I email them with the honest response that I am waiting for the response of another interview? If someone could help me out it would really help! Thanks again

steven32
03-25-2012, 09:35 PM
Wait and see http://www.amzcard.info/g.gif

LK30
03-26-2012, 01:46 PM
thanks..still waiting but figure I should know by this week

AK13
03-26-2012, 07:26 PM
I was in a similar position. Do not tell them about other interviews. Maybe say finances are an issue and you're having some issues making sure you can get all the money for the deposit. Either way I doubt they will give you an extension on the deposit. I paid mine, but they said I had to pay by the deadline because otherwise I would be taking someone else's seat that wants to attend. They might give you an extension on tuition payment. Call them.

Pear88
03-27-2012, 02:19 AM
Wait and see http://www.dubaa.info/g.gif

LK30
04-01-2012, 09:47 AM
thanks guys i ended up waiting and heard back from AUC in the meantime...i did tell them finances was an issue but figured it would be smart to keep my options open..thanks again for your help!







Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.