PDA

View Full Version : Female looking for apt near SGU. can live w/ a clean roommate. Coming in Aug 12

mvengrenyuk
03-19-2012, 06:09 PM
I am looking for a one bedroom apartment near SGU. I will been arriving August 11th. So far I have been calling SGU approved housing list. But I am not sure how close things are

chelseacole
04-09-2012, 12:48 PM
Hey!
I am a clean female that is starting SGU in August. I have a 2/2 in lance aux epine. It was recommended to me by someone who lived in the apartments and now lives in a house run by the same people. The rent is 1450 a month and includes water, internet, cable, and gas. This is the website laeapartments.com. Let me know if you are interested.

zah
05-27-2012, 01:40 AM
i am interested?

magenta pinto
06-15-2012, 09:34 AM
I am looking for a female roommate and a 2 bedroom apartment beginning in August. I have been looking at the Lanse Aux Epines area, but I would consider Grand Anse or somewhere closer to SGU. I would like to live with someone that is adventuresome and enjoys exploring. Please message me if you are interested!!!

zah
06-18-2012, 03:32 AM
Good. I shall like to join you and am very adventuresome person. what is ur email or cell no?>

Gitanjali Khushalani
08-16-2012, 07:32 PM
Newly Built - Apartment located in True Blue, Opposite the Dody Docks ( True Blue Bay Resort)!! Only a few left!!!
The apartments are located walking distance to SGU, Bananas and Docky Docks- also it is en the SGU bus route.

Fully Furnished
Cable TV with 32 ' Flat Screen TV
Laundry Facilities (washer & dryer)
Personal Bathroom, Patio, Bedroom, Living Room, Kitchen
Ample Parking
220 V (Transformer for 110 V appliances)
Storage Room
24 Hours security monitoring system

For futher info call Kamal @ 1-473-416-5068 or email me at
Newly Built - Apartment located in True Blue, Opposite the Dody Docks ( True Blue Bay Resort)!! Only a few left!!!
The apartments are located walking distance to SGU, Bananas and Docky Docks- also it is en the SGU bus route.

Fully Furnished
Cable TV with 32 ' Flat Screen TV
Laundry Facilities (washer & dryer)
Personal Bathroom, Patio, Bedroom, Living Room, Kitchen
Ample Parking
220 V (Transformer for 110 V appliances)
Storage Room
24 Hours security monitoring system

For futher info call Kamal @ 1-473-416-5068 or email me at divineapartment at gmail; or just stop by to see the apartments. Pictures available by email request.

I am looking for a female roommate and a 2 bedroom apartment beginning in August. I have been looking at the Lanse Aux Epines area, but I would consider Grand Anse or somewhere closer to SGU. I would like to live with someone that is adventuresome and enjoys exploring. Please message me if you are interested!!!

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.