PDA

View Full Version : Student loans

jamie.ny101
03-14-2012, 01:05 PM
Anyone know if smu has a federal student code or what is the best option for getting student loans to attend smu? Id appreicate your responses, thank you.

beachfan112
03-16-2012, 10:33 AM
Schools without US financial aid probably don't have a federal student code. Best option is to co-enroll at Davenport and deal with the headaches just to get your check. You'll still need to cover living expenses though. Last option to get a private loan, but that's extremely difficult and comes at a very high interest rate. Best option is to go to a school with funding. Believe me, you do not want to be dealing with financial headaches while under the tremendous pressure and hellish schedule of med school.

Pokerslut
03-25-2012, 08:19 PM
I would look into Poland schools first since they have federal loans; if SMU is still the only option, than based on my experience with Davenport and SMU is that you do one year of Davenport and accumulate the loans for that year ($30,000) and then enroll at SMU.

And just pay someone to do your MBA classes for you.

thxleave
03-25-2012, 08:59 PM
If you need to ask if SMU has Stafford loans then you need to do more research before you decide to attend. Very basic detail.

Copyright © 2003-2020 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.