PDA

View Full Version : Can't contact UNIBE! Help getting someone to answer the phone!!

mbaker
02-27-2012, 12:10 PM
Is it just me but I've been calling all morning to get more information on UNIBE and I'm constantly on hold. I've called the US toll free number and no one answers, and I called the main campus and follow the recording and no one ever answers. Is there another way to get in contact with the medical school?

Thanks

gringostudent
02-27-2012, 12:41 PM
[QUOTE=mbaker;1436049]Is it just me but I've been calling all morning to get more information on UNIBE and I'm constantly on hold. I've called the US toll free number and no one answers, and I called the main campus and follow the recording and no one ever answers. Is there another way to get in contact with the medical school?

Thanks[/Q

Thats just typical Dominican service man. Also today is Dominican Independence day, and tomorrow is kind of an official hangover day. I wouldnt worry too much, just keep on trying tomorrow. I went to UCE and they never told me if I was accepted or not, and lost all my documents twice. I just went down and in half a day was enrolled.

mbaker
02-27-2012, 12:48 PM
OOOOOHHHHHhhhhh thank you soo much I was wondering why I couldn't get through!! That makes sense! haha thats funny is that a med school accredited by the US btw?

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.