PDA

View Full Version : Furnished 2 Bed/2 Bath Apt. On Brickell Key in Miami

sale8532
02-27-2012, 07:57 AM
I'm posting my apartment for my landlord who is awesome..
Available ~May 6th which is about 2 weeks before the next official rotations start in Miami so you will have plenty of time to move in..

Anyhow, it's furnished 2 Bed/2 Bath Apt. In the Isola Condos on Brickell Key in Miami.. Good central location.. I mean, it's brickell key, it is awesome.. 1.25 mile jogging path around the key. Very, very safe area. Dog park..
The condo itself has a pool, gym, hot tub, 2 tennis courts, etc...

The unit's balcony is overlooking key biscayne. Sweet corner unit, can see the fireworks from AA arena.. (which is only a short walk away if you want to see the heat play)
Nice kitchen with appliances, dishwasher, microwave, etc.. GEORGE FOREMAN GRILL! COFFEE MACHINE
Living room - couch, tv, dvd, all that jazz..
Washer/dryer in the unit.
Seriously, our land/lord/lady gave us pretty much everything we needed.. like everything, (extra towels, sheets, pillows, iron, light bulbs, etc. etc. etc..) so we will do the same for whoever moves in..
You get 2 assigned spots in the parking garage with this unit.. Which is key because you and your roomate will NEED cars in Miami (some places charge for the second spot..)

LARGE PETS ALLOWED... (My roommate has a Rhodesian Ridgeback)

Rent is $2200 a month which includes water, cable, condo fees.. (we never had to pay any sort of Join the Condo Association fee which is nice..)

The pictures show the condo in it's normal lived in state.. Don't judge us, we are slobs. All the artwork/furniture came with the place.. The orchids are mine.. You can't have them.

Umm.. Its awesome, if you have any questions contact me..

Email me at damester at gmail for details. My land lady has other places available too if you are interested.. (Some singles, etc..)

sale8532
03-11-2012, 05:32 PM
bump bump bump bump bump

ay04
03-22-2012, 08:06 AM
That place looks sick, cant imagine the parties that go on there.

nutsterrt
03-25-2012, 01:06 PM
someone has an amazon prime account...

sale8532
04-10-2012, 06:27 PM
Still available! If you are starting in Miami in May or June you should definitely check this out.

CalifasMD
12-02-2012, 11:18 AM
Is it still available? or do u know of any other properties your landlord may be trying to rent? I'm looking for a 2bed/2bath apartment for a move in date of Dec 30th. Thanks!

Copyright © 2003-2020 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.