PDA

View Full Version : quick question

jaz755
02-17-2012, 04:52 PM
Im a graduate student from the UK, ive graduated from biomedical sciences with a 2:1. However im thinking of attending the D.D.S course at Debrecen University, can anyone tell me what the interview was like and what they asked, would really appreciate it.

the_red_devil
02-18-2012, 06:11 AM
The interviews usually consist of questions from either physics or chemistry and biology. A-level knowledge of these subjects is usually sufficient to ace the interview. Then there are questions like why you'd like to be a doctor (or a dentist in your case). Overall, it's not that big a deal and most people get through it comfortably. But surviving here is a whole other thing. You should find the ride relatively easy with your biomed degree though. All the best!

jaz755
02-18-2012, 10:54 AM
Thanks Abhishek for your answer regarding my question. Just wanted to know if any one has information on Romanian Universities offering English taught Dental programmes or D.D.S. I would like to know the cost of tuition and which university is the best to apply if your thinking of applying to Romania for Med/Dental school.

bidiboom
02-18-2012, 11:09 AM
Jaz755 hi, if you ask this question in Romanian Medical Schools Forum, you may find more answers.. the relevant people about Romania and the schools there are checking that forum first.

the_red_devil
02-18-2012, 03:18 PM
I'm not sure if the Romanian universities offer dentistry programs in English because I know a number of British dentistry students here who say that they'd rather study in Romania (because of the cheaper tuition and reasonable cost of living) but they can't since the Dental programmes aren't available in English in Romania. But the best thing here would be to contact the universities and find out more information through the official channels. As bidiboom suggested, you could also raise this query in the Romanian schools forum and hopefully a student from there will clarify your doubts.

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.