PDA

View Full Version : Relief at last! For those that Failed Steps...

sabagrad2012
02-09-2012, 01:45 PM
yes, unfortunately I fell into that unfortunate categorization, and was lucky enough to salvage my ego, pride, and career, (not necessarily in that order!). I went through the Saba recommended stalwart programs at first yet those tutoring services fell far short of the mark in my case...luckily (at a cost of a thirteen k!>>>>per step>>>>) a Saba grad with similar precarious circumastance enlightened me as to the rather egotistic, yet outcomes driven guaranteed program that provided me with the personal online tutoring that was so desparately needed in my situation (I';; save you the hassle of PMs and just post their cntct infoline here in a rather surreptitious manner- i.e., 6 4 1 7 1 5 3 9 0 0 e x t 8 3 3 7 6 8)... I hope that you rare failures do the same for others in the same boat-especially now with the AMG discrimination crunch that is pending and coincident with impending Obama care residency caps (2013 and 2014 especially)- we really are in serious trouble as now DOs have taken over all residency gaps, and they are ever-expansive as well.

seattle
02-10-2012, 10:52 AM
.... we really are in serious trouble as now DOs have taken over all residency gaps, and they are ever-expansive as well.

Yes, this latter part of your original quote is a bit of concern for IMGs as I have been saying the past couple of years. A much larger influx of D.O.'s into the candidate pool is one factor that is expected to increase the competition for the remaining slots. Just makes things that much harder as there will remain a preference for them over IMGs.

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.