PDA

View Full Version : Stop smoking

Amir22
01-20-2012, 11:17 PM
Do not smoke your health away. Nicotine pathces, gums or inhalers might work for some individuals, or other methods, from hypnosis to acupuncture. More you are to smoke, more likely your are to develop cancer or heart disease.

Boot Camp North Sydney (http://www.fusionbootcamp.com.au/)

testboss
01-31-2012, 01:30 AM
I am trying hard to get rid of this unhealthy habit.

Joana10
06-13-2012, 09:05 AM
I know someone who just cannot get rid of smoking - it isn't that she doesn't know its harmful effects, she just cannot reduce/control it.

dumbo123
12-06-2012, 04:17 AM
yep, smoking kills, whats new?

mitner
07-22-2013, 02:10 AM
Every body know's that smoking is a bad habit. An addiction of smoking person can not control its behavior.
More you are to smoke, more likely your are to develop cancer or heart disease.behavior.

AmbrosiaMarsh
10-24-2013, 02:36 PM
Hey We should stop cancer. It may be cause of heart cancer. Today 1 in 3 people are affected by cancer in their lifetime. And many people don't know is that successful cancer cures based on natural. You share really good news on cancer.

WindsorGirl91
10-24-2013, 04:01 PM
No offence but seriously people, i know we are IMGs but its posts like these that make us seem dopey.
Hey We should stop cancer. It may be cause of heart cancer. Today 1 in 3 people are affected by cancer in their lifetime. And many people don't know is that successful cancer cures based on natural. You share really good news on cancer.

amitkumar
01-09-2014, 12:41 AM
Everyone Knows well about smoking kills.But nobody stop the smoking.Lots of people addicted.Now what we can do for them?

Satyamambala12
06-06-2015, 04:35 AM
Stop smoking is difficult but not impossible because its just a mind game means if the person want to stop smoking then need just divert your mind in some kind of other activities.

wrightstuff18
07-08-2015, 08:24 AM
Your 100% right! You know what I did?? I continued to smoke!! But herbl stuff for about a month, then i got sick of that!! and since i didnt have any nicotine addiciton I was able to just stop... now its over 6 months since I had my last cigarette and TOTALLY dont crave them... when I go out and everyone is drinking and smoking - Ill smoke a cigar so in the last 6 months I have had 12 or so cigars.. compared to 1500 cigarettes I would have smoked! In between cigars... I vape, that's my thing - it totally works for me and I get mi nictone from my occasonal cigar... and when I vpe its ZERO nicotine - I guess what really does it for me is the clouds!!! and the taste I have always been about taste!! I even made a video and put it on YouTube!! check it out, people seem to love it! (I'M NEW HERE SO CANT POST THE LINKS BUT TYPE INTO YOUTUBE "STOP SMOKING" AND YOULL SEE MY FACE AT NUMBER 3 OR 4 IF YOU WANA SEE IT!!) lol hope you like it to!! lol (and i put up a full blog post over here of the whole story!! Peace and love!!! nad I really hope this helped!

wrightstuff18
07-08-2015, 08:26 AM
I stopped smoking 6 months ago and feel so much better.... I stopped COLD TURKEY.. well cold turkey from nictone but continued smoking herbal mixtures... that helped a lot and then since there was no nicotine in the herbal mix I got rid of the need for nicotine and then just stopped those after a month!!

windysheet
02-10-2016, 06:11 AM
I used to smoke when I worked night shifts but when I changed careers and work schedules, I got rid of it too. I wish it's that easy for other people. I think what I did was I stopped making excuses and did not hang out with the same crowd (seeing and being with other people that smoke makes me want to grab a light lol), and I made the decision to just stop. I also stopped drinking alcohol and been sober for a year now, same case with smoking.

Jefflewis
12-26-2017, 05:51 PM
I am trying hard to get rid of this unhealthy habit.

Do not just try, do it!

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.