PDA

View Full Version : How to find a 1 bedroom apartment

PmDawn
12-20-2011, 05:22 PM
Hi,
I'm an incoming student for January 2012. I want to get my own apartment maybe a studio or 1 bedroom in a good location near a bus route. I looked on the St. George's website but it really doesn't give you much info regarding the apartment and it's very difficult to contact the landlords. Are there any other websites or people I can contact to sign a lease so it can be ready by January 10th?
If I come to Grenada would it be possible to look for a place and sign a lease in 1 or 2 days? Any info you have would be appreciated.
Thanks

magenta pinto
06-15-2012, 10:01 AM
Did you have any luck finding info before you went to Grenada? I'm moving down soon and am wondering the same things that you did. Did you have much difficulty finding a place to live in a short time frame?

Gitanjali Khushalani
08-16-2012, 07:34 PM
Hi Guys,

Newly Built - Apartment located in True Blue, Opposite the Dody Docks ( True Blue Bay Resort)!! Only a few left!!!
The apartments are located walking distance to SGU, Bananas and Docky Docks- also it is en the SGU bus route.
• Fully Furnished
• Cable TV with 32 ' Flat Screen TV
• Laundry Facilities (washer & dryer)
• Personal Bathroom, Patio, Bedroom, Living Room, Kitchen
• Ample Parking
• 220 V (Transformer for 110 V appliances)
• Storage Room
• 24 Hours security monitoring system

For futher info call Kamal @ 1-473-416-5068 or email me at divineapartment at gmail; or just stop by to see the apartments. Pictures available by email request.

Thanks

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.