View Full Version : Poland student visa

12-07-2011, 04:33 PM
I called the Polish consulate in Chicago.
He says I have to arrive in person to request the visa not more than 3 months before I want to go, but it takes some time to process and he sends it to you.
He said to call when it gets closer to the time in case the rules change. It's possible that later in the year it may not have to be done in person.
You need the letter from the school.
You are not allowed to work on a student visa and you can get deported.
The visa gets you into the country, but then you have to get a residency permit once you arrive.

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.