PDA

View Full Version : A new web resource...

thebonecrusher10
12-06-2011, 09:18 PM
So, I stumbled upon this site over a year ago by doing some Googling, after becoming increasingly frustrated with the downfalls of chiropractic. However, it took me quite a while to find this site, to see that there were others like me who shared my view (a wide scope profession).

In an attempt to help organize people, which I believe is this movements BIGGEST shortcoming, I created the very brief and simple page, www.chiropracticischanging.com (http://www.chiropracticischanging.com)

I've embedded metatags there with the most obvious of keywords, so that when the next disgruntled DC starts Googling, they'll be able to find out very easily that there are many other DCs who support a profession with a WIDE scope!

NUHS-AUC
12-06-2011, 09:43 PM
Awesome webpage,
I commend you for this effort, and will forward this if you don't mind to all the DCs that I know !
However, please be ready for major opposition from the "Straight DCs" that just want to remain as "back crackers", forget diagnosis, EBM, expanding scope, they rather adjust "subluxations" all day long...:)

So, I stumbled upon this site over a year ago by doing some Googling, after becoming increasingly frustrated with the downfalls of chiropractic. However, it took me quite a while to find this site, to see that there were others like me who shared my view (a wide scope profession).

In an attempt to help organize people, which I believe is this movements BIGGEST shortcoming, I created the very brief and simple page, www.chiropracticischanging.com (http://www.chiropracticischanging.com)

I've embedded metatags there with the most obvious of keywords, so that when the next disgruntled DC starts Googling, they'll be able to find out very easily that there are many other DCs who support a profession with a WIDE scope!

ivanpriest
01-17-2012, 12:46 AM
This kind of movement is exactly what's needed right now.

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.