PDA

View Full Version : Miami Beach Clinicals... Housing and Experiences?

st3ady
11-29-2011, 07:45 AM
Hey there,

I am starting at Miami Beach in Miami and am looking for housing that is close by to the several hospitals. Anyone have any recommendations? Any experiences? How far was the commute and how long did it usually take in the morning?

Thanks!

confusled_02
06-14-2012, 02:44 PM
Hi,

Did you complete clinicals at Miami Beach? Did you find housing in the area? I am currently looking for housing. Please let me know!

njava001
06-24-2012, 11:39 AM
Look for housing in miami beach or brickell. those 2 areas are closest to the sites you will be working at. like all other sites- you get what you put into the rotation. you have to be proactive in your learning here! :)

RfisherMD
07-03-2012, 04:08 PM
Look for housing in miami beach or brickell. those 2 areas are closest to the sites you will be working at. like all other sites- you get what you put into the rotation. you have to be proactive in your learning here! :)

Was there anyplace particularly good? I am assuming the hospital does not have apartments for rent or anything like that.

njava001
07-04-2012, 09:55 PM
Was there anyplace particularly good? I am assuming the hospital does not have apartments for rent or anything like that.
No I wouldnt say so. I used century 21 and they helped me find a place. i think that is the best thing to do.

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.