PDA

View Full Version : Advice on studying in Poland

11-26-2011, 09:37 AM
Hi, i'm currently a high school student in the u.s. i've wanted to study medicine in poland ever since i was little (to be closer to my whole family). I've gone on a lot of websites searching for the best medical university, but they are all based on opinions. Does anyone know (statistically) which ones are the best? Also, i need some advice ;). I have a both polish and american passport because my mom is polish and i go to poland in the summer. I can speak, read and write in polish, but i'm not sure if it is enough to study in polish. so... i'd like to study in english. if i wanted to study medicine in poland, where would i go to college before medical school? would it be smarter to do college here in the u.s. before going to med school in poland? i do want to go to a higher ranked school. Does my g.p.a in high school really matter? (because i have a 4.0, but im not sure if thats enough ;)) Thank you soooo much!

shsmatherUJ
11-26-2011, 11:09 AM
I would say jagiellonian university in krakow or Poznan...Both have 6 year programs in English so you can start after high school...in my opinion Jagiellonian is the best medical school in Poland and it has affiliations with hospitals in the US for rotations...
Hope this helps:)

bidiboom
11-26-2011, 11:57 AM
i have a 4.0, but im not sure if thats enough ;)

Cool ;)

Here is a blog(there are other schools as well):
Medical Schools: Jagiellonian / Poland (http://medical-schools.blogspot.com/2011/09/jagiellonian-poland.html)

And yes, Jagiellonian is considered as the best in Poland and in the region. But there are other options as well, like

1) having your education in one the West European schools, which are in quality better than E-EU schools and having a leg in your beautiful Poland :) you may visit anytime you have an opportunity. But W_EU med schools offer only native programs, so one needs to know the native language of the country.

2) joining in the med program in Polish. I say this because, generally speaking, always the native programs are, in quality, better than the English programs of the same school. In the region that Poland takes place, the med programs in English are developed to draw the international students and their moneys ;) But I dont know in Polish med program whether they offer US rotations or not. Its an important detail to check.

Oh, by the way, 1) the W-EU schools for everybody and 2) the native programs of all schools for EU citizens are in general either free or very economical. But those English programs which are addressing to the demand of international students are pretty expensive.

11-26-2011, 01:12 PM
Thank you! :)

02-08-2012, 08:07 PM
Hi im back with more questions! ;)
Does Poland have any osteopathy schools (D.O.)?

02-08-2012, 08:12 PM
"native programs of all schools for EU citizens are in general either free or very economical."

I have a double citizenship (Poland & US). So would that make med school in poland (the english program) any cheaper?

bidiboom
02-11-2012, 04:20 AM
Hi 156287, my number friend :D

I am not in a position to say a word about those details though, but still I wanted to say my opinion (I am such a chatterbox :rolleyes:)

To my knowledge, the English programs are for profit, so they prefer to ear money over that path as much as possible. The discounts or prizes are to promote the especially successful students which in long term bring a better reputation to the school and creates a higher position for the school among all other schools (in Turkey if you are really good, then you begin to get some offers from private institutions which are preparing the high school students for university entrance exam, and they provide you with an advanced class education, which means an excellent future for you, and its all free! Those institutions are especially focusing on those students and preparing you really very well, and later with your position in the national ranking, they make their advertisements, like "This year's 1st came out from us" or "This year we had 30 students in first 100". I think the same goes for those schools as well.)

As for free education for EU citizens, again to my knowledge, you need to take a seat in native program, not English.

reichmann
02-28-2012, 07:35 AM
Here is a list of Polish School by Score on National Licensing exams
UJ is close, to being the best ;p

Wynik lekarzy stażystów według ukończonej uczelni
uczelnia średnia SD minimum maksimum zdawało zdało
Gdański Uniwersytet Medyczny 140,29 14,38 100 176 233 226
Collegium Medicum Uniwersytetu Jagiellońskiego w Krakowie 140,21 14,57 89 171 234 227
Uniwersytet Medyczny w Poznaniu 137,59 15,29 84 171 282 264
Uniwersytet Medyczny w Łodzi 137,41 15,55 73 173 300 280
Pomorski Uniwersytet Medyczny w Szczecinie 136,56 14,59 91 166 176 167
Warszawski Uniwersytet Medyczny w Warszawie 136,22 16,21 73 173 389 358
UMK, Collegium Medicum w Bydgoszczy 135,64 13,51 81 160 157 147
Śląski Uniwersytet Medyczny w Katowicach 135,15 15,45 71 174 376 345
Akademia Medyczna we Wrocławiu 134,81 15,88 72 171 301 277
Uniwersytet Medyczny w Lublinie 133,52 15,66 78 164 261 240
Uniwersytet Medyczny w Białymstoku 132,78 17,11 67 172 218 192
uczelnie zagraniczne 110,33 21,18 43 142 64 38
RAZEM 135,77 16,15 43 176 2991 2761

spier
03-03-2012, 06:25 AM
before taking the risk of wasting years and money for a degree that will hardly allow u to go back to usa or canada, and will be discriminative in EU countries, read the following official statistic from an english program school in poland. Pay attention to number of students that went back to usa.canada and total number of students ( up to 500) Good luck... 2008-2011. poor rate..
Hospital that accepted
students for residency in
2008-2011
Residency placement
Number of students
1. Women and Children’s’
Hospital in Buffalo, New York
Pediatrics 1
2. Fort Wayne Medical
Education Program, Fort
Wayne, Indiana
Family Medicine 1
3. St. ******’s Children’s’
Hospital, Newark NJ
Pediatrics 1
4. Residency at St. Agnes
Hospital in Internal Medicine,
Baltimore, Maryland
Internal Medicine 1
5. Florida State University at
Sacred Heart Hospital
Pediatrics 1
6. Cleveland Clinic Pediatrics, Surgery 2
7. Michigan State University/
Kalamazoo, Center for
Medical Studies in
Kalamazoo, Michigan
Pediatrics 1
8. Community Medicine in
Stone Brook University
School Medicine &Public
Health
Internal Medicine 1
9. New York Presbeterian
Hospital
Pediatrics 1
10. Roger-Williams Medical
Center-Boston University of
Medicine
Internal Medicine 1
11. Jersey Shore University
Medical Center, Neptune N.J.
Pediatrics, Internal
Medicine
12. Roger Williams Medical
Center, Providence
Internal Medicine 1
13. Mt Sinai SOM Elmhurst - NY Internal Medicine 1
14. Methodist Hospital NY No info 1
15. University of Texas Health
Science Center, San Antonio
Internal Medicine 2
16. University of Ottawa Family Medicine 1
17. Memorial University – St.
John’s NFLD
Psychiatry 1
18. Mercy Family Medicine. Des
Moines, Iowa
Family Medicine, Internal
Medicine
19. University of Manitoba Family Medicine, Rural
Family Medicine
20. University of Toronto Emergency Medicine 1
21. Lenox Hill Hospital, New York Internal Medicine 2
22. Albert Einstein in Jacobi Internal Medicine 1
23. State University of New York
at Buffalo (SUNY Buffalo)
Pediatric Neurology 1
24. NYMH, New York Internal Medicine 3
25. SUNY Downstate Pediatrics
in Brooklyn, NY
Pediatrics 1
26. Yale University in New
Haven, Connecticut
General Surgery 1
27. UNSOM University of
Nevada Medical School
Internal Medicine 1
28. University Hospitals Case
Western Reserve in
Cleveland, Ohio
Family Medicine 1
29. Marshfield Clinic in
Wisconsin
Internal Medicine 1
30. Jewish Hospital of Cincinnati Internal Medicine 1
31. The Brookdale University
Hospital and Medical Center
Internal
Medicine/Anesthesiology
32. Advocate Christ Med. Family Medicine 1
33. University of Oklahoma,
College of Medicine – Tulsa,
Department of Internal
Medicine
34. Hospitals for Sick Children,
Toronto
Emergency Pediatrics 1

spier
03-03-2012, 06:26 AM
before taking the risk of wasting years and money for a degree that will hardly allow u to go back to usa or canada, and will be discriminative in EU countries, read the following official statistic from an english program school in poland. Pay attention to number of students that went back to usa.canada and total number of students ( up to 500) Good luck... 2008-2011. poor rate..
Hospital that accepted
students for residency in
2008-2011
Residency placement
Number of students
1. Women and Children’s’
Hospital in Buffalo, New York
Pediatrics 1
2. Fort Wayne Medical
Education Program, Fort
Wayne, Indiana
Family Medicine 1
3. St. Joseph’s Children’s’
Hospital, Newark NJ
Pediatrics 1
4. Residency at St. Agnes
Hospital in Internal Medicine,
Baltimore, Maryland
Internal Medicine 1
5. Florida State University at
Sacred Heart Hospital
Pediatrics 1
6. Cleveland Clinic Pediatrics, Surgery 2
7. Michigan State University/
Kalamazoo, Center for
Medical Studies in
Kalamazoo, Michigan
Pediatrics 1
8. Community Medicine in
Stone Brook University
School Medicine &Public
Health
Internal Medicine 1
9. New York Presbeterian
Hospital
Pediatrics 1
10. Roger-Williams Medical
Center-Boston University of
Medicine
Internal Medicine 1
11. Jersey Shore University
Medical Center, Neptune N.J.
Pediatrics, Internal
Medicine
12. Roger Williams Medical
Center, Providence
Internal Medicine 1
13. Mt Sinai SOM Elmhurst - NY Internal Medicine 1
14. Methodist Hospital NY No info 1
15. University of Texas Health
Science Center, San Antonio
Internal Medicine 2
16. University of Ottawa Family Medicine 1
17. Memorial University – St.
John’s NFLD
Psychiatry 1
18. Mercy Family Medicine. Des
Moines, Iowa
Family Medicine, Internal
Medicine
19. University of Manitoba Family Medicine, Rural
Family Medicine
20. University of Toronto Emergency Medicine 1
21. Lenox Hill Hospital, New York Internal Medicine 2
22. Albert Einstein in Jacobi Internal Medicine 1
23. State University of New York
at Buffalo (SUNY Buffalo)
Pediatric Neurology 1
24. NYMH, New York Internal Medicine 3
25. SUNY Downstate Pediatrics
in Brooklyn, NY
Pediatrics 1
26. Yale University in New
Haven, Connecticut
General Surgery 1
27. UNSOM University of
Nevada Medical School
Internal Medicine 1
28. University Hospitals Case
Western Reserve in
Cleveland, Ohio
Family Medicine 1
29. Marshfield Clinic in
Wisconsin
Internal Medicine 1
30. Jewish Hospital of Cincinnati Internal Medicine 1
31. The Brookdale University
Hospital and Medical Center
Internal
Medicine/Anesthesiology
32. Advocate Christ Med. Family Medicine 1
33. University of Oklahoma,
College of Medicine – Tulsa,
Department of Internal
Medicine
34. Hospitals for Sick Children,
Toronto
Emergency Pediatrics 1

bidiboom
03-03-2012, 08:35 AM
...official statistic from an english program school in poland...

Spier hi, thanks for the info, if accurate, its really invaluable. But how could you be sure that its an official and accurate data? May I ask your source, can you cite a website or something? And if its about a specific program of a specific school, may I learn which one it is, Warsaw? Thats important as well. Thanks again..

devildoc8404
03-03-2012, 09:30 AM
Hi im back with more questions! ;)
Does Poland have any osteopathy schools (D.O.)?

Not in the same sense as in the US, no. Osteopathy in the rest of the world is NOT like osteopathic medicine in the US, and it does not offer a DO degree. Rather, it is more akin to physiotherapy or chiropractic, and osteopaths in foreign countries are not considered physicians like they are in the US.

Osteopathic training in the US is medical school plus osteopathic manipulation training. Osteopathic training in a foreign country is more limited in scope and does not allow for medical residency training.

bidiboom
03-03-2012, 01:02 PM
...Osteopathic training in the US is medical school plus osteopathic manipulation training...

DD I have a question mark in my mind: If it provides the same with med school and adds more over it, why then they are more humble in their admission criteria and less competitive? Is it PR problem or..?

devildoc8404
03-03-2012, 01:58 PM
It's just the nature of the osteopathic profession. They do tend to look at the "whole applicant," meaning more than just MCAT scores, science GPAs, and bench research. Professional and extracurricular activities seem to count for more with a DO school than with some MD schools. They also seem to accept older applicants more frequently than many MD schools.

Also, remember that it's still competitive to get accepted to DO school in the States. In fact, I know of some students who were not accepted to DO school, and ended up getting into MD school... as well as some DO students who were accepted to both MD and DO, and chose to attend a DO institution. It just depends on the applicant, what they like, what is important to them, and how they want to practice medicine. Then there are others who can't get into an MD school, begrudgingly take DO as a backup, and are miserable the whole time because they think they're too good for a DO degree (these people should probably go to the Carib, if it's that big of a deal to them).

And yes, the DO profession has definitely suffered PR problems historically. They are essentially a thing of the past now, but back in the day it was a bigger issue.

spier
03-04-2012, 04:22 AM
Spier hi, thanks for the info, if accurate, its really invaluable. But how could you be sure that its an official and accurate data? May I ask your source, can you cite a website or something? And if its about a specific program of a specific school, may I learn which one it is, Warsaw? Thats important as well. Thanks again..

It's 100% official, it appeared on the website of the school under "successful stories" but it got removed after few hours. It one of the largest school. At the end one school equals the others so i think this statistic can be used as reference also to other schools. It's a very poor rate, it refers to MD programs, but with DDS programs it's even harder to go back to usa-canada. Another think to consider is that even europeans graduating from here will hardly get into specialization on their own country, for no europeans it's basically impossible to get into specialization and jobs, there are very few exceptions.
When applying on such schools, students should ask in advance the statistic to have an idea of the usefulness of such degrees. It's extremely easy to be accepted, but there is also the after graduate to consider.

bidiboom
03-04-2012, 07:46 AM
It's just the nature of the osteopathic profession. They do tend to look at the "whole applicant," meaning more than just MCAT scores, science GPAs, and bench research. Professional and extracurricular activities seem to count for more with a DO school than with some MD schools. They also seem to accept older applicants more frequently than many MD schools.

Also, remember that it's still competitive to get accepted to DO school in the States. In fact, I know of some students who were not accepted to DO school, and ended up getting into MD school... as well as some DO students who were accepted to both MD and DO, and chose to attend a DO institution. It just depends on the applicant, what they like, what is important to them, and how they want to practice medicine. Then there are others who can't get into an MD school, begrudgingly take DO as a backup, and are miserable the whole time because they think they're too good for a DO degree (these people should probably go to the Carib, if it's that big of a deal to them).

And yes, the DO profession has definitely suffered PR problems historically. They are essentially a thing of the past now, but back in the day it was a bigger issue.

The people in Student Doctor Network were talking as if its clearly a second option.
What if this PR point cuts their way in professional life :confused: Nowadays I read about Armenian question of Ottoman time, and I lost feel of reality :( (roughly put: Nationalist Ottoman Armenians got organized for 25 years and made ethnic cleansing to have a ground for the Armenia they planned on the soils, today Turkey takes place, and the during World War-I the nationalist Turks had one big blow which costed innocents as well). Their lobby is creating such an image and developing it that as I read their books, I see how its biased. And France is trying to legislate to ban talking about in reverse of this image. The same goes for Israel/Palestine thing as well. Or cover-up of genocides of France in Algeria, or Ruanda.. Of course its all about politics and interest, but as I face these kind of stuff, politics, image-making, lobbying, all such things, I lose reality feel :( Human is prone to develop images and live in an images-world. You know, modern quantum physics and different platforms thing.. we live in the one what we realize in our minds..

To be really a good doctor may take place at nth position in priority list of humans and that n may not be 1 :D

Anyway, I am hopeless about this world nowadays.. sigh.

bidiboom
03-04-2012, 08:02 AM
It's 100% official, it appeared on the website of the school under "successful stories" but it got removed after few hours. It one of the largest school. At the end one school equals the others so i think this statistic can be used as reference also to other schools. It's a very poor rate, it refers to MD programs, but with DDS programs it's even harder to go back to usa-canada. Another think to consider is that even europeans graduating from here will hardly get into specialization on their own country, for no europeans it's basically impossible to get into specialization and jobs, there are very few exceptions.
When applying on such schools, students should ask in advance the statistic to have an idea of the usefulness of such degrees. It's extremely easy to be accepted, but there is also the after graduate to consider.

Hmm.. There are some factors:
1) Warsaw is one of the bests, but it still doesnt have CMB approval, which puts it to a lower position for North American students or the international students who plans North America for their future. So not to have contacts as much as others which has CMB approval may be rather related with the school per se, not all of the schools of Poland (to have this approval implicitly means for me to have a more serious interest in North Amercian students).

2) ECFMG has 103 entry from Poland for 2010. Thats, from Poland 103 graduates got certificate from ECFMG (which actually means took USMLE steps successfully). 24 of them are Polish grads and 79 are from other nationalities. To me 79 is not a bad number, hm? what do you think? Though it doesnt mean that all of those had rotation/internship in US, but the ones that are that serious to take USMLEs should know that they also need at least one single US-based rotation, right? Do I think wrong?

spier
03-04-2012, 05:38 PM
Hmm.. There are some factors:
1) Warsaw is one of the bests, but it still doesnt have CMB approval, which puts it to a lower position for North American students or the international students who plans North America for their future. So not to have contacts as much as others which has CMB approval may be rather related with the school per se, not all of the schools of Poland (to have this approval implicitly means for me to have a more serious interest in North Amercian students).

2) ECFMG has 103 entry from Poland for 2010. Thats, from Poland 103 graduates got certificate from ECFMG (which actually means took USMLE steps successfully). 24 of them are Polish grads and 79 are from other nationalities. To me 79 is not a bad number, hm? what do you think? Though it doesnt mean that all of those had rotation/internship in US, but the ones that are that serious to take USMLEs should know that they also need at least one single US-based rotation, right? Do I think wrong?

I didn't check what ECFMG and even don't know what is. I can estimate the number of students based on what i saw and the many MD students i know. Basically at least 100 graduates from this school every years are americans-canadians (from 4-6 years MD program) . They all obviously take USMLE, some fail, overall grade very low. And those are students only from one school. The official statistic showing number of students that made it to start residency in USA-Canada after graduation includes 4 years, from 2008 to 2011 for a total 30 students doing residency, which is normally easy to get into for a graduate in USA. Really poor rate, i have to say.
PS: do u work for those university and have to make commercial about them? what i wrote it's 100% what happens

spier
03-05-2012, 12:51 AM
I didn't check what ECFMG and even don't know what is. I can estimate the number of students based on what i saw and the many MD students i know. Basically at least 100 graduates from this school every years are americans-canadians (from 4-6 years MD program) . They all obviously take USMLE, some fail, overall grade very low. And those are students only from one school. The official statistic showing number of students that made it to start residency in USA-Canada after graduation includes 4 years, from 2008 to 2011 for a total 30 students doing residency, which is normally easy to get into for a graduate in USA. Really poor rate, i have to say.
PS: do u work for those university and have to make commercial about them? what i wrote it's 100% what happens

I only want to suggest, before starting any of those english programs ask to the schools the statistic of how many graduates could then go back to usa-canada/total number of students trying. Surely also in some US federal office it's possible to obtain real statistic. Don't forget that the risk it's to waste time and money....... cheers

devildoc8404
03-05-2012, 02:33 AM
I only want to suggest, before starting any of those english programs ask to the schools the statistic of how many graduates could then go back to usa-canada/total number of students trying. Surely also in some US federal office it's possible to obtain real statistic. Don't forget that the risk it's to waste time and money....... cheers

Which US federal office would that be, then? The US government has no way to track exactly how many Americans and Canadians are studying overseas, that is just silly. They cannot exercise control over foreign entities in that matter for reporting, etc. You can, however, get ECFMG data, as bidi has mentioned, that is the best you will find.

Before you get all dismissive of bidi and her information, you might want to educate yourself on ECFMG, which is the best resource for the information you are going on about. Stating that you 'don't even know what ECFMG is' costs you about 99.99% of your credibility in the VMD forum.

Based on the numbers for FMGs in the match, it is obviously a risk to study medicine overseas. There are better and worse options, however, and the ECFMG data can help with making that determination for an individual. The BEST option is to study in the US if you want to work there, of course, but for a huge number of people that's not an option... for a variety of reasons.

spier
03-05-2012, 03:54 AM
Which US federal office would that be, then? The US government has no way to track exactly how many Americans and Canadians are studying overseas, that is just silly. They cannot exercise control over foreign entities in that matter for reporting, etc. You can, however, get ECFMG data, as bidi has mentioned, that is the best you will find.

Before you get all dismissive of bidi and her information, you might want to educate yourself on ECFMG, which is the best resource for the information you are going on about. Stating that you 'don't even know what ECFMG is' costs you about 99.99% of your credibility in the VMD forum.

Based on the numbers for FMGs in the match, it is obviously a risk to study medicine overseas. There are better and worse options, however, and the ECFMG data can help with making that determination for an individual. The BEST option is to study in the US if you want to work there, of course, but for a huge number of people that's not an option... for a variety of reasons.

well at this point i have to say from which school is the statistic i posted earlier. Poznan medical school. They put online the number of students that could go back to usa-canada, but removed it after few hours. Go to webpage u'll see that now there is nothing under "success stories", consider that most MD students are americans-canadians, consider total number of students.
PS: i can understand u guys writing almost whatever pro those english programs, maybe u work for the schools.
What sad is that in past students asked statistics to school and they said they don't have it, but suddenly it appears online, for few hours, maybe to hide the shame.
But then, candidates can do whatever they want, mine was a strong advice. think before starting something time and money consuming, collect correct informations. good luck for the future :-)

devildoc8404
03-05-2012, 07:10 AM
Yeah, that makes a pant load of sense, doesn't it? I attend medical school in Bulgaria and work for a Polish school? I have explicitly warned about the dangers of studying medicine overseas, have I not? That is a ridiculous premise, especially from someone who doesn't know what ECFMG is.

Frankly, I think that most of the E-EU medical schools kind of suck, with very few exceptions. Organizationally, it is terrible here, but the overall opportunity can be maximized if one selects a school with 50 state approval and works one's butt off. How does that not make sense to you?

Look, the simple fact is that a lot of the people who choose to study in E-EU are not going to have the raw intellectual ability and/or work ethic to pass the USMLE boards. Admissions standards are low because the schools want tuition. There is no question about that. However, it is a way to have a shot when other doors at closed.

Yes, it is a risk. To say otherwise would be disingenuous. But it is an opportunity. I would not recommend it to most people, frankly, but there are better and worse schools. I am still not sure what beef you have with that information, but you seem to have your undies in a bunch over something.

bidiboom
03-05-2012, 08:52 AM
...I attend medical school in Bulgaria and work for a Polish school?...

:D The other day one another was bashing me for I was against of PUMS! I must be either pro or anti of a school here, or the operative of someone/some school :rolleyes:

Spier, honey, if you are talking about PUMS stats, why do you write it in Warsaw forum? :D From the first post on, I was trying to figure out how Warsaw can be in such a situation.

But if you say all those words about PUMS, then it makes sense: PUMS already is known to be extra-swelled with 1008 intl. students this year and of course it would have serious problems in feeding this population in education. The teaching setting capacities and numbers of profs of PUMS and Jagiellonian are very close, but student numbers are 1008 to 200some, which means a serious difference in quality of education. Anything you say is not weird now. Let alone to provide rotations in US, they cant even keep the USMLE scores of their grads at an acceptible level so that PUMS dropped out of US loan for its students.

By the way, my words are not against of PUMS, its to reflect the situation in PUMS today and people must get this feedback. They will get on track back and we will be happy with it, but for now, their policies seem to be unfair for the students. The most weird thing for me is that, their admission criteria are the toughest in the region, but still they can lose ground in quality of their graduates (I mean USMLE scores). This must be related with high population, which tells me an exaggerated profit-oriented policy.

spier
03-06-2012, 02:57 PM
anyway at the very end, as my friend devi(di)ldoc8404 said.it's always risk to study abroad.........
More or less even the supposed "best school" do not guarantee anything,
Cogito ergo sum......

devildoc8404
03-06-2012, 03:37 PM
Hell, spier... the medical schools at Oxford, Cambridge and Trinity-Dublin don't guarantee anybody anything. The only guarantees I know of in life have precious little to do with medical school. ;)

bidiboom
03-06-2012, 04:12 PM
How can you guys do this, poke each other with innuendos, and keep your BP at the same level, thank God I am straightforward, otherwise I would die because of distress of my own words before I poke :D

@Spier: What do you mean with devi(di)ldoc8404, whether its nice or mean, I couldnt get, but if it means to be mean, then look at his post number Spier: its 2918, not 7. Most of those posts are written for the good of the people here for years. He spares a very serious part of his time if its necessary for anybody asking for help or info, and he does it without any discrimination and judgement.

devildoc8404
03-06-2012, 04:29 PM
I can't speak for spier, here, but I try to exercise, eat healthfully, and take an omega-fatty-acid supplement to remain normotensive. ;) (Well, that, and I don't really worry too much about the opinions in the VMD peanut gallery.)

bidiboom
03-06-2012, 04:42 PM
Good idea! I have a threadmill for how long laying right in the middle of the saloon like a bison corps :D Lets get it back to life..

04-02-2012, 06:43 PM
Hi thanks for the response devildoc8404 :)
So I was looking up osteopathy schools on the internet and i stumbled upon the European School of Osteopathy website, which listed osteopathy schools in Europe. The list said one of the schools was located in Poland. This is all the information that it gave me:

Polska Szkola Osteopatii (Polish School of Osteopathy) OSTEOMET
00-241 WARSAW
Dluga 44/50 Str.
Poland

The problem is, when i tried researching this school, the internet gave me basically no results....
Is it an actual school? ....I don't really understand....

04-02-2012, 09:24 PM
oh my goodness im freaking out again b/c i just realized that med schools look at your not only bio and chem grade, but physics as well. The problem - i am physics-ly challenged (haha that was actually pretty funny XD). i do good in chem and bio, but idk if ill be able to get through more physics in med school if it is a required class in the 6 yr program. How much do jag and other med schools in poland look at your high school physics grade? (cuz that could possibly be my downfall... :/) thanks!

drsriram
05-15-2013, 07:26 AM
hello guys..anyone can suggest me for doing masters in postgraduation in dentistry in poland...

poonamb
06-08-2013, 08:10 AM
Anyone going this year...

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.