PDA

View Full Version : Room available in Brooklyn (Bayridge area)

doublett
11-03-2011, 04:43 PM
Room available (preferably for a male) in a fully furnished 2 bedroom apartment setup. Rent is $700 (all utilities included as well as internet). The room is available for immediate move-in. You are closest to Maimonides, Lutheran, and Methodist. I will be finishing my psych rotation tomorrow (11/04) and will have my next rotation in Woodhul, and will remain in this apartment and commute, it’s a bit farther but I really like the area and the setup so I decided to stay and not relocate. The intersection of the apartment is at 3rd avenue and 81st street in the Bayridge area of Brooklyn (zip code 11209).

About the place. It is on the second floor of a Victorian house. There is a completely separate entrance for the apartment setup. The other part of the house is occupied by the land lady and her husband, they are very quite. The apartment is divided as follows, (Separate entrance, walk up to second floor, kitchen, then door, then 1st bedroom, then door, then small divider space, then another door, then 2nd bedroom (mine), and the bathroom is located in the corner of the 2nd bedroom). I want to make it clear that to get to the bathroom, you would have to pass through my room, similarly, for me to get to the kitchen or leave the apartment I would have to pass through the 1st bedroom. The apartment is fully furnished, you would simply have to move in. Both bedrooms are large, have windows, are of the same size, and each bedroom has its own closet. The kitchen has all the appliances you would need (excluding a dishwasher), and even has cooking and serving utensils.

The location is great, the R train is on 77th street and 4rth Avenue which is a 3-5min walk, and from there you can take whatever other train connection you need, and the B70 bus passes right around the block, with other bus routes on each subsequent avenue. There is an Associated Supermarket and a Rite Aid a block away, with many restaurants close by.

The rent includes all utilities (Heat, water, electricity, gas), Internet is also included. I will also mention that there is no laundry machine, but there is a laundromat right around the corner. The nice thing about this setup is that the rent is month by month, no lease contract involved on your part. You would just have to give a few weeks notice before leaving.

If you are interested and/or have some questions to ask, call/text at 248-520-3558, I can also provide pictures upon request. Before you call text me indicating that it is about the room.

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.