PDA

View Full Version : BROOKLYN 1 BR APT - $900/mo - Lutheran hospital, etc

mo09
10-16-2011, 09:14 PM
[FONT=Default Sans Serif,Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=2]I am advertising for my landlady. She let me live in one of her apartments for three months and I owe her this.

Amazing neighborhood This is important because Lutheran is not in a great area and coming back home should be a reprieve from that. Shore Road is a 2 minute walk and is the perfect place for a jog or bike; playground, soccer, football, track and tennis courts are a block away. Conveniently located around restaurants and supermarkets, laundry, shopping strip, post office, banks, and other delights.
Beautiful 1 bedroom apartment (bedroom, living room, bathroom, and kitchen)
Fully Furnished (including queen size bed, closets, wardrobes, bedside table in the bd and computer desk, tv stand, couches chairs and ornaments table in living room, kitchen has refrigerator, microwave, toaster oven, tables, chairs, etc.)
$900/month including all utilities (This is a steal anywhere in NY especially in this area for a 1 bedroom apt.)

Lutheran is 5-6 minutes by car, 10-15 minutes to bike and Subway takes 20-25 minutes.

You can sign a lease beginning November 4th until July (flexible). The other people who live here are very quiet and all are professionals.

I can send you pictures/videos if you PM me your email

11-22-2011, 11:35 PM
can I get any pictures? thank you

sean2770
04-20-2012, 07:02 AM
is this apt still available?

Copyright © 2003-2020 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.