PDA

View Full Version : Looking for 1 Bedroom Apartment Nearest to SGU

alians07
10-11-2011, 06:42 PM
Hi Everyone,

I got accepted for Jan 12 term and I am opting for off-campus housing (Not sure if it is right decision; mainly because I will have frequent guests and SGU does not allow them to stay for more than 2 weeks).

I am concerned with off-campus housing. Idea is to get:

1. Nearest to SGU (Possibly walking distance or biking distance - I don't know) (I don't want to wait on shuttles or what not)
2. Well-furnished & Secured
3. Providing most of facilities - WiFi Internet, Cable, Electricity (with generator), Water (with extra tank). ----Basically one with good maintenance.
4. One Bedroom or Studio is perfect.

I am thinking of few
1. KiKi Apartments (Reason - Near to SGU)
2. Grand Move Apartment (Reason - Looks like has good management with all facilities)
3. Cool Running Apartments
4. Mary's Apartments

I would appreciate all you fellow members to guide me please.

cheda3
10-25-2011, 10:39 AM
I lived in Cool Running apartments. The first room I stayed in was good but it was not big enough for ppl to stay. The second room was the same but the couch was comfortable enough that I feel asleep on it a couple of times. Its really close to the bus route, was late to school once because I overslept. If you are going to want have guests over, I am guessing you might want at least the room with a loft to keep your stuff and a couch to sleep on.
If you manage to arrange three other ppl to get the big suite...then having guests wouldnt be a problem.
hope that helps.

zah
01-19-2012, 01:27 PM
can i know rent

Gitanjali Khushalani
08-16-2012, 08:37 PM
Hey,

There's also Divine Apartments that's been newly built. It's fully furnished and more complimentary amenities.

For futher info call Kamal @ 1-473-416-5068 or email me at divineapartment at gmail; or just stop by to see the apartments. Pictures available by email request.

Kamal

Hi Everyone,

I got accepted for Jan 12 term and I am opting for off-campus housing (Not sure if it is right decision; mainly because I will have frequent guests and SGU does not allow them to stay for more than 2 weeks).

I am concerned with off-campus housing. Idea is to get:

1. Nearest to SGU (Possibly walking distance or biking distance - I don't know) (I don't want to wait on shuttles or what not)
2. Well-furnished & Secured
3. Providing most of facilities - WiFi Internet, Cable, Electricity (with generator), Water (with extra tank). ----Basically one with good maintenance.
4. One Bedroom or Studio is perfect.

I am thinking of few
1. KiKi Apartments (Reason - Near to SGU)
2. Grand Move Apartment (Reason - Looks like has good management with all facilities)
3. Cool Running Apartments
4. Mary's Apartments

I would appreciate all you fellow members to guide me please.

Copyright © 2003-2020 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.