PDA

View Full Version : Who are you, FAKEZILLA???

emmalong
09-25-2011, 08:58 PM
I don’t care about your nonsense posts cause all of them are blatant lies. If you see GLOBAL instead of MEDICAL then there is something wrong with your eyes. 18956

The professor, Dr. P****, gave a speach at white coat ceremeony and attended graduation. Those 3 students are also there 18957189581895918960

Those are pics of new 2012 class at welcome party. Fake too??? Plsssss 1896118962

Come to the campus, meet me and other students to find out how we feel here. I think you’d never do it because you can only post those lies anonymously on VMD.

Since you know curacao so much, let us know who you really are, FAKEZILLA :))

rokshana
09-25-2011, 10:31 PM
well to give the previous photo that cmuzilla posted, credit, the patch on the coat does say global...you just posted a separate logo.

and he is right that a number of vmd accounts, including RL's, have been banned permanently since they were multiple accounts from the same person...not exactly starting off on the right foot there...

ya'll still wearing those short sleeved white coats?

emmalong
09-25-2011, 11:25 PM
I cant see any GLOBAL there. I posted pictures that prove fakezilla wrong and lying. Im not sure about the vmd multiple account policy but some students got banned because we live in the dorms and all 50 apts use the same internet but what a banned vmd account has to do with the school?
We use long sleeved coats.

rokshana
09-25-2011, 11:55 PM
well, i went and looked on the actual cmu website and in the cmu photo gallery, there are numerous pix in the students gallery and the 1st one shows 3 girls, the one on the right has a white coat on and it indeed says global...

and there are many students in the photos with short sleeve white coats....which leads me to question if YOU actually go to cmu...

CMU | Pictures of Caribbean Medical School Photo Gallery (http://www.cmumed.org/about/gallery.htm)

emmalong
09-26-2011, 12:22 AM
It really leads me to a question if YOU are actually a licensed physician. Because in the past they used short sleeve coats, am I not a CMU student??? OMG, I feel like it’s a kindergarten here. Please stop this nonsense and come visit us here. White coat ceremony is in a week and you'll see LONG SLEEVES!!! 18965

rokshana
09-26-2011, 12:30 AM
It really leads me to a question if YOU are actually a licensed physician. Because in the past they used short sleeve coats, am I not a CMU student??? OMG, I feel like it’s a kindergarten here. Please stop this nonsense and come visit us here. White coat ceremony is in a week and you'll see LONG SLEEVES!!! 18965

hon, questioning whether a person posting on the cmu forum isn't as far fetched as one may think...it tends to be the norm, not the exception.

and you could have easily aknowledged that the school used to use those short sleeved coats, but now are using the traditional long sleeve coats.

and for you to defend the concept that people with multiple accounts (and its not students honey...its the owner of your school) as having nothing to do with the school...well it speaks volumes about you...just not sure if its the level of your duplicity or naivete...

emmalong
09-26-2011, 12:38 AM
Making wrong conclusions based on the past, speaks volumes about you, honey and Im sure its your duplicity.

rokshana
09-26-2011, 11:49 AM
Making wrong conclusions based on the past, speaks volumes about you, honey and Im sure its your duplicity.

uh, the past was a WEEK ago with your owner having his vmd account banned...

and i have never been duplicitious when it comes to cmu...i have always thought it was a scam, then and now....and nothing so far has made me change my mind.

and that's DR. honey to you.

Tipton
09-26-2011, 12:39 PM
We should at least give them some credit for removing the SGU references from the website. Copying and pasting another school's website instead of creating your own content = quality!

cmuzilla
09-26-2011, 01:47 PM
"Tipton" How dare you write the truth? You can not post anything negative about the best scam school.

Emmalong is suffering from "Ostrich Complex". He/She does not want to let the facts come on his/her way.
I am just wondering If "emmalong" is med209/RL/curmed/martinus.

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.