PDA

View Full Version : Beautiful one bedroom apartment in short walking distance to Buda Castle (district I)

kristi
09-11-2011, 03:38 AM
Greetings, future Docs! I am a college prof and for the price of a room I offer a beautiful, one large bedroom (sleeps max.2); small balcony; full eat-in kitchen; full bathroom(with washer); entry way; big walk-in closet, fully furnished apartment with cable TV, wireless/high speed internet for rent! The apartment looks over the Rampart Promenade, Castle Walls and Military History Museum. It's only a two minutes walk to Buda's most important transportation hub, which offers direct connections (red metro line, busses, streetcars) to everywhere in Budapest and the Danube Bend. The apartment is close to all universities, you can be at Semmelweis Medical in 20 minutes. Very safe, quiet and classy neighborhood. Coffeehouses, internet cafes, restaurants, supermarkets, open air market, shopping malls are in short walking distance from the apartment which is also close to state parks and to mountains. It's ideal for one student or a couple, for long term (academic year or semester) rent. The rental fee is 85000 HUF (or equivalent in Euros/USD), all inclusive , no utility fees, hidden fees, no community costs and raising prices. If you are interested contact me.

viry
10-12-2011, 04:49 AM
A spcaious one bedroom apartment to let, just a minute walk from the central green park at hero's squre. easily accessible to the veterinary university of Szent Istvan (just a few minutes by walk).
More details: roommatesbudapest.com/site/viewad/357

More and more apartments in Budapest on RoomMatesBudapest.com

viry
11-03-2011, 08:05 AM
On a tight budget then this two bedroom apartment is just what you need to consider, featuring open plan lounge and dining off the kitchen. The property features an easy care rear courtyard and an underground carparking space.

Find more information and pics: roommatesbudapest.com/site/viewad/1796

medical student12
02-07-2012, 11:29 AM
hmm it looks good

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.