PDA

View Full Version : Used Book Sales at Semmelweis - September 8th

bidiboom
09-01-2011, 04:37 PM
Guys I just found this:International Students Association of Semmelweis - ISAS - HOME (http://isas.hu/index.php?option=com_frontpage&Itemid=1)

SELL YOUR USED BOOKS!!/Volunteer at the ISAS day!!

Come sell your USED BOOKS at the ISAS Freshmans' Day on the 8th of September!
Clear your bookshelves, make a buck and help out the newbies!!

Join us at the Basic Sciences Building (Tűzoltó 37-47) from 10 am - 2 pm on Thursday the 8th of September.
Also, contact us if you would like to help welcome the freshmans on the 8th of September! All volunteers receive a FREE T-shirt, Party ticket (Bed beach) and other Semmelweis accessories!!

IF YOU WANT TO HELP ON THE ISAS FRESHMANS DAY PLEASE SEND A EMAIL TO : [email protected] This e-mail address is being protected from spam bots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it

Best regards
TEAM ISAS 2011

the_red_devil
09-08-2011, 05:29 AM
Is there a similar book sale at Debrecen?

Dulgar
09-08-2011, 08:26 AM

Yeah, next week I believe.

african_child
09-08-2011, 12:14 PM
Unfortunately, the students in Debrecen are not as organized as those in Budapest. Things are more haphazard and chaotic over here. But we try somehow. Anyways, go to FMSA.HU and check. I might have heard of the flee market taking place anytime soon. Or you can check the FMSA Facebook page for more info. Don't be in a haste to buy your books, especially 1st year 1st semester textbooks. Good luck!

african_child
09-08-2011, 11:31 PM
Update: OK, just saw on my year's FB page that the book fair/flee market will take place on 14th September. Exact place & time will be given later.

David1988
09-20-2013, 10:40 AM
Hi!
Berne Levy English Physiology book is for sale in Hungary. It's almost unused. I sell it for a lower prize than in bookshops.

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.