PDA

View Full Version : how hard/easy is it to be admitted to the 4 year program?

mustapha2k10
08-16-2011, 10:15 PM
just wondering how many UK students get rejected?

Im pretty worried about applying to warsaw as it will literally be last hope, im applying to english medical schools this year, but should i be rejected from them all i hope that medical university of warsaw will be a pretty much guaranteed spot? if i get a 2:1 in biomedical science that is!!

thanks to any help i can get :)

aztreonam
08-17-2011, 03:50 AM
hey..i dont think it should be a problem for you..i am a student at the university and been here for 4 years..i am in 6 year program tough.

they started with entrance test this year..i do not know if that applies to the 4 year course as well. you will find phone numbers to uni authorities. i suggest you call them at deans office and ask wat the requirements are.

We´ve had loads of ppl from UK studyin in both 6 year and 4 year program..they´ve done well nd got jobs now in big main cities in uk.

good luck!

bidiboom
08-17-2011, 08:38 AM
...they started with entrance test this year...

Before, werent they hold an entrance exam? With which criteria were they admitting then?

mustapha2k10
08-17-2011, 08:40 AM
they dont ask for an entrance exam for the 4 year course, which is why i was curious, as the 4 year program seems to not clarify any grades needed or what is expected when you apply, just a BSc degree :s

i was hoping it would be a reassurance/guarantee if i dont get in the UK

bidiboom
08-17-2011, 10:14 AM
thank you mustapha, but I asked the 6-year program.. until last year, were they admitting without an entrance exam?
those points give clues about universities, IMHO.. so i asked.

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.