PDA

View Full Version : Anybody know why?

Forsaken38
08-12-2011, 10:31 PM
From what I understand most of the chiro college presidents met in Arizona a couple of weeks ago to decide the direction chiro education would take in the near future. Some big changes are on the horizon, but I can't for the life of me find any info on their meeting or the outcome for their list of topics. Anybody know what was decided or the outcome(s) of that meeting? Forgive my grammar, I am really tired as it is finals week.

cheers

NUHS-AUC
08-19-2011, 12:37 PM
CCE educational standards are being expanded:

1. Dropping the term "Subluxation" to be replaced with ISD (Intersegmental Dysfunction) More functional terminology.
2. Adding Pharmacology course instruction to EVERY DC school, I believe 90 credit hours
3. GPA Admission Standards: 2.75 instead of 2.5

From what I understand most of the chiro college presidents met in Arizona a couple of weeks ago to decide the direction chiro education would take in the near future. Some big changes are on the horizon, but I can't for the life of me find any info on their meeting or the outcome for their list of topics. Anybody know what was decided or the outcome(s) of that meeting? Forgive my grammar, I am really tired as it is finals week.

cheers

Forsaken38
08-19-2011, 02:16 PM
Good. Its about time things started moving in the right direction. Thanks for the info NUHS-AUC

thebonecrusher10
09-03-2011, 11:59 PM
@NUHS-AUC: How do you KNOW this? Cause if it's true, it'd be wonderful news!!!!!!

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.