PDA

View Full Version : UK BSc Biomedical Science Student entering my 3rd year

mustapha2k10
08-08-2011, 12:23 AM
hi guys, ive been searching around and have finally found warsaw to be an extremely ideal uni for me, it has the 4 year course and i know someone on the 6 year program who tells me its a great uni!

right so basically im just going into my 3rd year of biomedical science at a UK university with good grades, im currently predicted 2:1 as ive performed very well in my 2nd year.

my question is as follows:
1) when i come to apply in May, i wont have officially finished my degree so i wont have any official uni script to send to warsaw? is this acceptable? if lets say i apply letting them know im predicted a 2:1, and that im due to graduate next month or is the uni only accepting grades in hand kind of thing?

2) when i read the required modules it says things such as organic chemitry I with labs, maths etc etc, the proglem is non of my modules were named that as such they were more like biology of disease, human form human function, bacteriology, immunology etc, again is this ok?

3) final question, from a point of view of a UK student looking to apply with a 2:1 BSc (hons) in Biomedical Science, what are my chances of being accepted/rejected from Warsaw? (do many people get rejected or is it pretty much 100% acceptance?)

thanks so much to any help you can give me

ouzi1212
08-09-2011, 07:34 AM
With 2:1 in Biomedical science you can apply to UK medical Schools, without any problems.

mustapha2k10
08-09-2011, 11:34 AM
yes i know that and i am going to apply to UK medical schools as well this year, but come May, il know whether i have a place at a UK medical school or not, if not, im going to apply to poland, i dont want to end up wasting a year...if anyone can answer these questions though id really appreciate it

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.