PDA

View Full Version : Muslim Girl Roommate Wanted - $487 large studio apt. in Frigate Bay (utilities incl.)

NARMI
08-07-2011, 12:56 PM
Hey guys!

I am a current MD3 student living in Frigate Bay and I need a roommate for next semester (Sept-Dec 2011) because money doesn't grow on trees. :P Anyways, I live in Angelus, which is next to the Marriott and right across the street from Royal. Rent is $487/month/person, all inclusive (electricity, water, laundry, AC, internet, cable, etc.) I live in a large room that would be comparable to a studio apartment. There is a kitchen (w/large fridge and stove), spacious bathroom, 2 full-sized beds, 2 armchairs, a tv, closet, and ocean-facing balcony. It is a NICE room, price, location, and everything else considered. For a two-person living space, this is probably the cheapest, nicest place in this part of Frigate Bay (not to mention convenient- with grocery store, coffee shop, restaurants, pizza places, BEACH nearby.) The rent is $487 flat. It is private housing, which means that you don't have to pay the school the $1500 school housing fee. Angelus also has a security guard present 24/7, so it a safe place to live.

I am a Muslim girl and I would kindly like to request only other Muslim girls respond to this post. A little bit about me- I am a quiet, considerate roommate and am looking for the same. I am 20-yr old American born Pakistani and I have been at Windsor since MD1, so i am very familiar with the school and the island both.

PS- No alcohol, smoking, or substance abuse will be tolerated in the apartment. Thank you! :)

If you wish to contact me privately, feel free to respond asking me my email and we will get in touch.

NJ1103
08-08-2011, 06:32 PM
sorry i have to post 5 posts to send a private pm

NJ1103
08-08-2011, 06:33 PM
daddadfeabvaccvx

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.