PDA

View Full Version : ***car for sale*** nissan skyline gt coupe***must sell asap***best offer****

MDDMDMD
08-05-2011, 06:44 AM
1998 nissan skyline r33 gt 2 doors! Leaving the island soon...call for a steal away price offer!!!

2.5 liter engine,
excellent on gas mileage,
automatic,
clean interior,
4 new brakepads and rotors,
4 new tires,
new battery,
new wipers,
ice cold a/c,
xenon hid headlights,
car alarm,
power windows and mirrors,
pre wired for subwoofers and amp.
Aux input, sd card, and usb reader.

All fluids and oil changed recently,
new spare tire,
clean inside and out
no mechanical faults what so ever.
If you find a mechanical fault in the engine, transmission or a/c, i will give you the car for free!!!!

Insurance cost is around 200 us for a year.
All paperwork in hand, clean title, will aid the buyer in successfully transferring the title and insurance and all necessary paperwork if he/she prefers.

Additionally, i am more than willing to come to a convenient location of your preference for a test drive if you can not come meet me at my house.

P.s... Also included with the car is the original exhaust and original intake system...in case you do not like the performance exhaust and performance intake system i have installed in the car....you can sell it on the island if you want for almost 500 us!!! But i am including it with the car.

call me at (869) 762-5993 or (869) 763-3332.

us/canadian students coming to the island next semester can reach me at my home phone (630) 847-3909 or the above cell phones.

Hurry i am on the island for another 3 weeks only! First one with the right offer, i will sell the car to him/her!

Zoid_Freak
08-06-2011, 02:05 PM
how much aare you asking for it?

MDDMDMD
08-06-2011, 06:00 PM
4800 dollars but of course it is negotiable!!!!

MDDMDMD
08-11-2011, 04:07 AM
Bump!!!!! Price lowered to 4200 USD...need to sell today! leaving the island soon. my loss is your gain! Wont find this deal anywhere else! Call now for a test drive!

MDDMDMD
08-16-2011, 09:28 PM
Sold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.