PDA

View Full Version : Clean living for Barnabas/Beth Folk To Be

mysharona
07-10-2011, 08:31 PM
Greeting's Folks,

Currently a second year resident in Jersey & was recently contacted by a former landlord (lived with him during 3rd & 4th years) that has an occupancy at his townhouse in Nutley, NJ. I have posted in the past regarding this gentleman. He has a 3 story townhouse in the township of Nutley, approximately 9 miles from the Beth & 15 miles from Barnabas. He's a chemist who works in the area during the week & returns to south Jersey for the weekend. The townhouse comes with all the amenities. When I lived there, it was partially furnished plus there is no charge for utilities or internet-just a very reasonable rent. There's pool access during the summer, tennis courts & a decent weight room. Directly across the street (walking distance of 100 yards) lies a Super Target & adjourning block features a Stop n' Shop. Plenty of restaurants in the area. Trains to NYC are easy access & a bus to NYC stops outside the townhouse gates. There is a guard at the entrance so parking is guaranteed & security is not a concern. Any questions, let me know & I can have him contact you. He has a daughter who attended medical school so he understands our situation...

FOID
07-10-2011, 09:55 PM
moving to classifed section with 1 day shadow

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.