PDA

View Full Version : Clinical rotations in the US through HMI?

engieDoc
07-09-2011, 11:34 AM
Hello,

On the HMI website, they indicate:

All clinical core rotations, subinternships, and electives will be provided to the student at the various university affiliated hospitals in Poland as well as university approved training facilities/hospitals in the USA and Europe (whenever applicable).

Which hospitals in the US are affiliated with HMI?

California, Ohio, New York, Illinois?

I couldn't find any relevant information.

Also, why do they indicate that clinical rotations are based on availability?

To my understanding, if we obtain good grades, reference letters, etc... we would be entitled to good clinical rotations in the US? Or, do students from American schools have priority?

DrHokie.
09-15-2011, 09:11 PM
please see, Compilation of Important Information for Current and Prospective Students, in the Lublin forum.

bidiboom
09-16-2011, 02:17 AM
...Also, why do they indicate that clinical rotations are based on availability?...

To be able to say nearly to everybody ".. well, we have informed you that it wasnt for sure to have a position in US for you.."

I cant talk about HMI, but generally speaking, I never trust such middle-men agencies..

bidiboom
09-16-2011, 02:19 AM
please see, Compilation of Important Information for Current and Prospective Students, in the Lublin forum.

sweet :D
DrHokie actually I wish you could gather those info somewhere as a summary.. Could you?

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.