PDA

View Full Version : Anything New?

Futuro Dr.
07-08-2011, 03:38 AM
I was wondering how is MD1-MD4. I would like to know what do you guys and gals think about AUSOM thus far?

Doctor Ali
07-14-2011, 09:34 PM
I was wondering how is MD1-MD4. I would like to know what do you guys and gals think about AUSOM thus far?

Nothing new. Sorry.

:nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono:

Tiger26
08-06-2011, 10:36 AM
I just finished MD4 at AUSOM and im leaving for MD5 which is located in Chicago with ICM and a Board review class.. I love AUSOM..Its growing everyday.. In a year I see this school having at least 250 students down on the St lucian campus. The profs are so helpful and go over the test with u question by question so u find out where u need to improve.. Honestly the tests are hard so they can find out your weaknesses before the Step I. I transferred from Windsor and this school being new is way ahead of Windsor in teaching and quality of the profs too. Also AUSOM does list the names and information about each prof on the website so u know they are real doctors.

Futuro Dr.
08-10-2011, 04:55 AM
Thank you! that was really helpful.

Doctor Ali
08-14-2011, 01:07 AM
I just finished MD4 at AUSOM and im leaving for MD5 which is located in Chicago with ICM and a Board review class.. I love AUSOM..Its growing everyday.. In a year I see this school having at least 250 students down on the St lucian campus. The profs are so helpful and go over the test with u question by question so u find out where u need to improve.. Honestly the tests are hard so they can find out your weaknesses before the Step I. I transferred from Windsor and this school being new is way ahead of Windsor in teaching and quality of the profs too. Also AUSOM does list the names and information about each prof on the website so u know they are real doctors.

I thought they said MD 5 is at New Jersey?

Futuro Dr.
08-17-2011, 01:02 AM
No, Dr. Ali. I have a friend who transferred to their MD5; it's in Chicago.

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.