PDA

View Full Version : luxury apartament in budapest looking for flatmates medical student

jadenr16
06-21-2011, 12:27 PM
Hi All future students.

I will study medicne at semmelweis this fall 2011 I have found a luxury apartament in the 1 district which is the best district in budapest.
Only 15 -20 max to the university.
Godd air not like in pest and clean and beautifoul green parks Var is a exclusive place to stay.
3 large bedrooms seperate bathrooms and outside there is a small garden were you can sit outside and have nice dinner or a glas of wine :)))
Contact me on stbartz ( @ ) hotmail ( . ) com
I want to share this apartament how will aslo study medicine from this fall 2011.I do speak fluently hungarian so I can help in many things I am from sweden.
Cheers :)

Ignacio
07-24-2011, 02:50 PM
Hi Cheers:
I am looking for room in an apartament in Budapest. I am going to iniciate sudies in premedical school in Medicina. I would like to know the situation of your apartament and the minimun cost for the room. Please, may you send me photografies from this flat??. Do you know the books we will need for the first premedical years in the University?. Thanks in advantage.

Best Regards

Ignacio Tribes

jadenr16
07-25-2011, 02:28 AM
Hi,,,
Will you bee first year student at semmelweis or will you go to the premed...in that case I dont know what books they need for premed only what books needs for the 1 year at semmelweis for medicne...
Do you have a Email were I can send you the photos....how much can you pay per month tell me that first!!!
Thanxs

jadenr16
07-27-2011, 11:55 AM
Hello!
I can send you the photos of the room and the apartament it is a luxury and you have big terrase big garden on the best district 1 which is only 20 minutes to the university,
the room will cost 250 euro fully furnished.
Give me your email and I will send you the photos as I cant attache any photos here.
thanxs.

Dalma
10-12-2011, 05:10 PM
Hi Jadenr16,

If you speak fluent Hungarian, are you doing the degree in English or in Hungarian? I'm looking to apply for the Hungarian course for next year and I could use some advice :)

Thanks,

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.