PDA

View Full Version : $1187 / 1br - Private Furnished apt (CHICAGO - Downtown South Loop)

founder85
06-19-2011, 09:09 AM
Amazing Private 1 bedroom convertible apartment available from JULY 1st-JULY 31st 2011 or AUG 1st-JULY 31st 2012. Apartment comes with kitchen, bathroom, and separation of bedroom from living room. Apartment is completely furnished, just bring dishes and comforters. Furniture includes bed, tables, desks, chair, sofa, bar stool, flat screen tv, book shelf, dressers, and more. Electricity, water, heating, trash, DirectTV, fast wireless internet ALL INCLUDED. Housing includes on-site laundry facility, gym, heated swimming pool, lounge room for parties, pool-table and more. Building is in a great location and directly across from the redline (Polk&State). Great location in downtown with easy access to Red, Green, and Orange lines. Parking is not included but is available in the structure attached to the building at $175/month (this is the cheapest in downtown, trust me). Building is secure and monitored 24/7. Housing is close to grocery stores, gyms, restaurants, movies, and much more of what Chicago offers. If you would like to tour the building or have any questions please do send me an email. Housing website is listed below. Keep in mind the price I have listed is the CHEAPEST, as it is the leased price I have that will be given to you, this same apartment is at least $1500 if you sign a new lease with the Housing authority. You can rent the apartment for the month of July only or the entire year lease as stated before, unfortunately no other options available. There is a $500 security deposit required, a $30 application fee, background check, and guarantor required for 12month leases (NOT for JULY alone). If you are serious we can discuss waiving the application fee. Seems like a lot, but the apartment itself values the effort. If you would like to have DOUBLE occupancy you can still get this room at $750/person ($1500 total, all amenities/utilities still included!)

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.