PDA

View Full Version : *ATTN: 3rd Term* PD Kit with Welch Allyn oto/optho/sphyg!! In Grenada when you are!

Dangeroo
05-28-2011, 02:07 PM
UPDATE: **5/31/2009: PD Kit is SOLD**

I just completed 5th Term and I am taking the Kaplan Step 1 review course at SGU, so I will be here until July 9th. 3rd Term starts around the end of June, so I will be on campus to hand you the kit. Here is your chance to buy a premium PD kit for 4th term, without the hassle of packing it, all at a discount!

*Note: Does NOT include a stethoscope, but does include everything else you need/will use in 4th/5th term. I don’t think you want my earwaxed stethoscope anyway. I can give you some sites to buy cheap steths, or goto reddingmedical (see links below) where I bought most of my stuff.

Everything is practically brand-new, barely used, and in excellent condition. Buy each separately, or…
BUY ALL THREE for $400US!!

For the cost of the PocketScope set alone at a discount medical wholesaler, you get everything you need for 4th Term.
Email all inquiries to: [email protected](dot)com

Emails are given preference in the order in which they are received. No offers please.

Welch Allyn PocketScope® Diagnostic Set (Part #: 92820) - $275US
- Includes:
o 2.5v PocketScope Opthalmoscope w/ Halogen Lamp
o 2.5v PocketScope Otoscope w/ Halogen Lamp
o 2.5v PocketScope Handle, Set of Two
o Tube of Otoscope Speculums
o Hard Case for PocketScope Set

Welch Allyn Tycos® (DS58-ST) Classic Hand Aneroid with Adult and Pediatric One-Piece Cuff and Case - $125US
- Includes:
o DS58 Classic Hand Aneroid
o Adult One-tube Durable One-piece Blood Pressure Cuff and Pediatric One-Piece Cuff.
o Small Case

PD Kit Odds and Ends + Bag - $60US
- Includes:
o Reflex Hammer
o 512 Hz Tuning Fork
o 128 Hz Tuning Fork
o Pocket Tape Measure
o Penlight
o Tourniquet
o Pocket Snellen Eye Chart
o Heavy Duty Nylon Medical Bag w/ shoulderstrap

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.