PDA

View Full Version : Applying for the 6 year MD program in Medical Uni. of Lublin

snRNP
05-23-2011, 12:01 PM
Hello,

I am in the process of completing my application for Medical Uni. of Lublin. In my country (Norway) we have an agency who handles all the applications. Judging from their website, they require following documents:

* Application form
* 5 passport pictures
* Health certificate
* Vaccination card
* HIV test and chest X-ray.
* Confirmed copy off your diplomas
* Copy off the first page off your passport to confirm citizenship

But I do not see any requirement to send a motivational letter (as stated in the application form). My question is that should I write the motivational letter and send it with rest of the documents? If I should do the latter, do any of you guys have any tips on how long it should be?

Homepage for the agency: www[DOT]akuttmed[DOT]no/engelsk%20forside.htm (replace [DOT] with .)

Right now I'm studying Molecular Biology & Biochem @ Uni. of Oslo (1st year), I heard that you could skip several subjects the first year seeing that I've already had some of them last and this semester (e.g General chemistry).

Grateful for _any_ help, as I'm basically done with all the documents and just need to be sure of certain questions. :)

Regards,
snRNP

snake55
06-11-2011, 01:34 PM
Best advice- AVOID AGENCIES.

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.