PDA

View Full Version : 2 bedroom apartment near St ******'s Regional Medical Center, Paterson NJ ($1050/mo)

ashvash
05-20-2011, 05:33 AM
LOCATED IN BLOOMFIELD NJ ZIP 07003, X149 OFF GARDEN STATE PARKWAY
15 MINS/12 HIGHWAY MILES TO ST JOE'S
Hi,

My lease with the property company expires 06/30/2011. I am moving to Texas and would like to SELL my furniture to whoever moves in, at a great price. It's all Ikea stuff, bought in August of 2008. So this would be perfect for someone with not a lot of their own furniture, like a student moving into the area.

If you do have your own stuff, that will work as well. There are items that were professionally installed and you would love, for example:
a) Two Ikea living room wall units used to display stuff
b) GE water filter (not the crappy stuff you attach to the faucet)
c) Maytag Dishwaser
d) Kitchen ikea shelving unit
e) Kitchen ikea liquor unit
f) Lots of extra shelving in the closets and pantry
g) Two installed AC Units

I would piece-meal the rest on craigslist, or just leave it behind for you, for free. If you want you can buy everything at a great price, including the living room and bedroom ikea sets, and move in to a furnished place from day One!

Again, I am not the landlord--there is a property office on premises and you would fill out a lease application there, and pay them. I am just the exiting tenant, and hoping to find someone to move in and buy some of my nice stuff from me, thus saving me hassle, and saving you money and time.

The company currently is advertising a move-in special of ONE-MONTH-FREE with a new lease, so in a way, it's like paying $1050 a month for 12 months, on a one-year lease. The company will also renovate for free prior to you moving-in, and one reserved parking space is included, and additional spots cost $50/month. The ONE-MONTH-FREE offer is available now but I am not sure when it will be discontinued.

What else-- the super is nice, available 24/7. NJT bus stops right in front of complex. NJT train station, Bloomfield Library, and Bloomfield College all 5 minute drive, so it is a safe part of town. 2 minutes from Garden State Exit 149. Neighbors don't bother us at all, small building with only 4 units, mine is on the 2nd floor. Part of a multi-building sprawling complex, with (public) tennis courts and park in back. no extra fees for pets. Heat & hot water included, wired for Comcast and Verizon FiOS.

Furniture/Apartment Photos: https://picasaweb.google.com/AshNarang/BloomfieldNJ070032Bedroom1BathroomApartment#
Furniture Price List (PDF): http://db.tt/IcfWZSA
Please email me or call 9738749188 and I will show you my apartment. If you like it, we can discuss furniture and visit the property manager to fill out a lease application. Thanks!!

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.