PDA

View Full Version : masaryk university or charles university hradec karlove

naruto1991
05-12-2011, 04:39 PM
Could anyone tell me what are the different between these two university, as i got accepted to masaryk univeristy. However i am deciding to choose charles university in hradec karlove. last but not least does faculty of medicine in masaryk university offer a good standard and quality of medical education

brusmani
05-13-2011, 04:45 PM
Masaryk is way better,don't go to charles university in Hradec Karlove. Brno is the best and they have the best IT department of the Czech republic as well.I don't study there and I'm not going to either but I know of people who are studying in both.Both are good but Brno is better.

shrey
05-15-2011, 05:28 AM
I believe Masaryk University is quite good but I think that the Charles Faculty of Medicine in Hradec Kralove has been around for a longer time and has produced more grads who are currently working in the US, UK and a few Scandinavian countries.

MoD
06-17-2011, 02:24 PM
masaryk is without any doubt the better choice! better facilities and equipment, all new, skilled staff, altough the first years are tuff and with a high drop out rate, gets much easier after that,

sophie89
06-17-2011, 08:27 PM
MoD, do you know how high the drop out rate is? Why is the reason for that? I mean, are there many students who just shouldn't be accepted to the Univ. in the first place or are the exams so hard that the eager students drop out as well? If one is trully commited to the studies should he/she also feel unsecure?

MoD
06-18-2011, 01:26 PM
its very high, after the 2nd year more than half are gone, either changed shool or just droped everything. It is part people who shouldint be there in the first place, but also a bit racism and luck, and sorry to say this but cheating. rasism happens everywhere, not the biggest problem though, luck is bigger - if you are unlucky to get one of the hard techers in any oral exam, that subject might take all your time with rexams over and over again, others are lucky anf get teachers that pass without u knowing what you are talking about. then the wirtten exams which are the same every year, they got 5-6 different exams cirulating every time, which students have, if you have them you pass esier and can put more time on bigger subjects.
if you are truly committed you should be able to pass, but I can assure you that you will cheat, as the rest do!

when you have passed on to the clinical years it will be much more easy,

this information doesnt mean its a bad school, and that you will get a bad education, it means its more up to yourself! because people want to put their time on the more important subjects like anatomy, they prioritise this by cheating on other less important subject like chemistry and remebering how to draw different structures and knowing how to decline different latin words, or stuff like that that u will forget anyway...i have some exams that i can show you to get an idea of how the exam questions are like if you want to get an idea

Copyright © 2003-2020 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.