PDA

View Full Version : Who is this "stchrisrep" & what is there purpo

Nebakanezer
07-30-2004, 05:18 AM
Is this "stchrisrep" a student or a member of the faculty/administration?

Are the responses from "stchrisrep" considered official responses for the administration of the school?

If they are operating here in an official capacity shouldn't they then be designated as a "school official" rather than as a "Junior Member"?

What was the purpose of bumping up all those threads that were relegated to the back pages of this forum?

Lots of questions, can we get some answers?

Furthermore, forum members should keep in mind that any foreign medical school has one main purpose, to fill seats in each of its incoming classes, thus maintaining or increasing cash-flow into the organization. Schools will go to drastic lengths to ensure that this happens, and perspective needs to be maintained when dealing with these organizations in order to prevent being taken advantage of. Maintaining healthy skepticism is essential.

Anyone that is paid by a foreign medical school or operates in any kind of official capacity for them has an inherent bias, conscious or unconscious, regardless of what they say. Please keep this in mind when you receive information or data from these individuals.

I know what an incredible desire it is to want to attend medical school, but it is in your best interest to ensure that this desire doesn't cloud your better judgment. In all instances do your own research, preferably from primary sources, not from hearsay, rumors, or word-of-mouth.

Best of luck to everyone during this difficult process!

Leroy
07-30-2004, 11:04 AM
Hey, Looks like IU is stumping for the vacated Mod job.

IU, I heard Bush is looking for a new speech writer. I think you should send him a sample of your writing. :lol:

Leroy

Nebakanezer
07-30-2004, 01:40 PM
It appears that this "stchrisrep" is selective regarding the questions that are answered.

I wonder what criteria need to be met in order to have ones questions answered?

Nebakanezer
07-30-2004, 01:43 PM
Hey, Looks like IU is stumping for the vacated Mod job.

IU, I heard Bush is looking for a new speech writer. I think you should send him a sample of your writing. :lol:

Leroy

Nah, I think the admin here would rather chop off their right arms than make me a moderator.

If you find fault with my logic, please demonstrate how you arrived at this conclusion.

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.