PDA

View Full Version : Racism in Lodz against brown or black skinned students is at epidemic levels!!!!!!!!!

Usman81
05-01-2011, 10:13 AM
As a student of Pakistani background and after having studied in Lodz for quite a few years, I would strongly advise any brown or black skinned prospective students(eg: Pakistanis, indians, Arabs, Africans, etc.) against studying in this city as your personal safety may be at risk there. Personally, I have not experienced such level of racism and associated with it violence in any other city in Poland. The problem in Lodz is that there are too many skinheads around and that the people are very narrow minded which I have found is not the case in other polish cities such as Warsaw, Krakow, Gdansk or Poznan. I have now transferred to Warsaw and I am so glad I have done so! :)

unas81
02-10-2012, 05:18 PM
agreed brov.I m a polish spouse,a pakistani,have been to Poland 2 times.Please,can you advise me about getting admission in medical university?I am interested in doing MD in polish language coz it will be free for me but I m worried about admission as my Fsc is quite old(completed in 2000) Bio 65% and chemistry 55%.what is their criteria for admission?i can sit preparatory class as well but what is the guarantee for admission?OR i have to find some consultant?i called Gdansk and warsaw university at times but they cannot help me as they don't know their job.please,advise me if you got some information really helpful for me.

ahuss101
02-20-2012, 04:14 PM
Asalamualikum, brother. My name is Hussain. Im thinking of comming to study medicine in warsaw. just wanted to know a bit about the study system, inshallah i will be applying for the 4 year course. I would appreciate it if you could get back to me. Thanks

bidiboom
02-21-2012, 06:22 AM
@ unas81 : If you get info about the med programs in Polish, please share it with me too, ok?

@ ahuss101 : Wa alaikum sallam wa rahmatullah bro, your question is very specific for me, but you can find some info here I think:
https://2wl.wum.edu.pl/en/english-division/grading-system
You can find the 4-year program's curriculum in the menu on the left side of the page.

hcg1234
02-27-2012, 11:13 PM
First of all,

the topics you are discussing are in the wrong section. If you want to discuss warsaw med school, you should be in the warsaw forum not in Lodz.

Second, lets get back to some of the more important things.

Where are the US/UK rotations offered by Lodz/AIM (If it even exists, from what I hear that it has been taken over by a new "CEO."), and what are the costs/locations and schedule of these locations?

From what I hear, there are no US/UK rotations. Can anyone in the school verify this info please?

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.