PDA

View Full Version : Drug free, Non addictive, Effective Nasal spray for Sinusitis

ChrisGeorge
04-20-2011, 02:16 AM
Hi,

I am 65 years old and I have just been diagnosed with a Sinus condition.

My doctor has prescribed medicines and suggested that I regularly use either a Neti-pot or nasal spray to rinse away mucus that collects in the sinus cavities.

My preference is for a nasal spray that is effective, drug free and it should be non-addictive.

Could you advise me on a suitable nasal spray.

Best Regards.

devildoc8404
04-20-2011, 02:42 AM
No, unfortunately, we cannot. It is against TOS to solicit or provide medical advice in this forum.

(Besides, you would have no idea whether your advice was coming from a physician, a medical student, a pre-med wannabe, or a Subway sandwich artist... that's the trouble with advice from fora on the internet.)

Good luck to you, though. You might check some of the websites of major medical centers to see what they have to say on the topic.

mulberry
04-20-2011, 04:26 AM
I won't give you advise but ill tell you what I do. Instead of using a steroidal nasal spray I use a nasal/sinus saline wash. It's OTC and it shoots way up into your sinus cavity and clears your nose of most the mucous if not all. I absolutely love it....not to mention, its just water and saline.

swimchick
04-28-2011, 11:13 AM
It is against ValueMD policy for users to solicit/offer medical advice. Please seek help from your primary care physician or your preferred health care professional. If you believe you are experiencing a medical emergency, please call 911 or go to your nearest emergency department.

Locking thread.

Copyright © 2003-2020 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.