PDA

View Full Version : A question for those applying to Hungarian Med Schools.

zaireekairl
04-18-2011, 03:57 AM
Hello,

I am hoping to apply to study medicine in a Hungarian university this year. I was directed to the studyhungary website by the Pecs admin office, they claim they only deal with applications through this website. I would like to know if anyone has any experiance in dealing with studyhungary as I am concerned they are just an agency and I would just be wasting money going through them.

Regards,
Zair.

Panda
04-19-2011, 12:03 AM
Hi Zair,

I have used the studyinhungary website for information. That is what it is an information site, not an agency. It contains informations about the representatives in your country that you may contact to get help about your application. It also contains information such as lodging, requirements, visas etc. By what I have seen they are not an agency you never send them any money. I applied to Semmelweis through my representative that I found on this website and have received most of the information on what to do once I get there from this website.

Best thing I can suggest to you is go under the representatives section choose your country's rep and email them about applying and other information; absolutely no money lost in gaining information.

Snapsnap
04-19-2011, 09:25 AM
Hey there,

I applied straight to Pecs no bother. I was in contact with a girl called Klara in the English programme office & she was great to liaise with. I got my acceptance letter today & I posted my application forms last Tuesday!! I was weary going through an agency just because I expect they are very busy so I preferred to know myself all of my application was sent away! :)

elgoog
04-22-2011, 10:06 AM
Hi Zair,
I am applying to study in Hungary too! I tried to talk to the uni directly and they weren't much help (I even speak Hungarian). They too directed me to studyhungary. I called them up (there is a contact detail there on the website) and they were able to answer all my questions, really helpful!
Best of luck! :)

oliverniv
05-19-2011, 03:08 AM
i applied and was accepted to pecs this march. i applied directly to the university and that worked very well. i travelled around in eastern europe for 5 weeks this summer and looked at many potential med schools. pecs was my favourite, fantastic place!

all information is available from their website.

oliver
[email protected]

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.