PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a Car Pool buddy

biga27330
01-02-2011, 05:56 PM
I am living in Savannah as the result of a "friend" looking out for me as a roommate. Is anyone living in the Prospect or Bodden Town area that has a car and can offer me a ride to and from school?

OR

Does anyone live in the Georgetown or Seven Mile Beach area that has a car and doesn't mind scooping me up near the middle of town?

Dr Rich
01-10-2011, 12:04 AM
Unless you are exceedengly cute or the most pleasant guy in the world who knows the greatest jokes, offer some incentive like paying the gas every other month or so. Do you really think people will awake in the morning and say "hey, another great day and a chance to go and pick this guy totally out my way!" :rolleyes:

biga27330
01-10-2011, 07:59 PM
I am actually a female so I apologize that you are not aware of the fact that Adrian could be a male or a female. And obviously car pooling means sharing gas expenses. I have resolved my transportation issue. Thanks for the unnecessary reply though.

Dr Rich
01-10-2011, 10:42 PM
And your name was stated... where? And that you are female doesn't exempt you from contributing, unless as stated, you are exceedengly cute or the most pleasant guy in the world who knows the greatest jokes. Guy is also for females, you know? :rolleyes:

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.