PDA

View Full Version : Laundry at matthew dorms

Godson
12-19-2010, 01:02 PM
I got into Matthew dorms and did a search to find out info about it. I was unable to find out how much it cost to do your laundry except "it costs $7-11 for one load" Does anybody know exactly how much it costs for laundry at matthews and at what times laundry is done? Does anyone know if the following information is true?

Matthews: No TV, timed hot-water hours, microwave and no appliances

SkylineR34X
12-20-2010, 11:28 PM
I got into Matthew dorms and did a search to find out info about it. I was unable to find out how much it cost to do your laundry except "it costs $7-11 for one load" Does anybody know exactly how much it costs for laundry at matthews and at what times laundry is done? Does anyone know if the following information is true?

Matthews: No TV, timed hot-water hours, microwave and no appliances

$10.50 per load... I think DIY is $1.5-2 cheaper, so for me it was not worth it.

No TV - TRUE, timed hot-water hours - NOT THAT I'M AWARE OF, microwave and no appliances - TRUE

africanchild
12-23-2010, 09:15 AM
A microwave and coffee maker are provided. YOu are not supposed to have hotplates or rice cookers. But I had a rice cooker last semester. Just don't get caught

SunDevilDoc
01-02-2011, 10:01 PM
Ahhh, the laundry situation. I had forgotten about that! So glad I don't have to deal with clothes:

A. Not getting done on time.
B. Having to be carted around the island to and from the laundry service
C. Being lost by the laundry queens
D. Being ruined.

Idiots
01-16-2011, 12:41 PM
The laundry at Matthew's will steal your clothes, they will arbitrarily charge you fees based upon whether they like you or not, and they will spill bleach on your clothes at least once a month, ruining every shirt you own. You've been warned.

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.