PDA

View Full Version : St Matthews Experience

HTMF 23
11-24-2010, 06:50 AM
Hello everyone. I was inquiring about any students experience at St Matthews (ie, the education, the school, attrition rate, and pass/fail grade). I am currently attending a Carribean Medical School, so I understand the pros and cons of being down here. I would just like some straight thoughts on how St Matthews has been for you guys. Thank you for your time.

PachaasPaisaa
12-03-2010, 01:25 PM
good luck trying to get any information from any of these members
i hate this forum, the members are so incredibly useless its unbelievable

maybe if people who went to the school posted AT LEAST ONE POSITIVE THING HERE THATS HAPPENED RECENTLY

Dr Rich
12-04-2010, 12:39 AM
maybe if people who went to the school posted AT LEAST ONE POSITIVE THING HERE THATS HAPPENED RECENTLY

There is a thread on how Dr. S was fired, that's positive! The poor sap couldn't distinguish between Nero the CD burner and Nero the emperor :rolleyes:

Junito
12-05-2010, 02:11 PM
There are many reasons why alumni don't post here. Like was demonstrated in the above post. People tend to be rude and/or don't bother to do a search on a topic that was discussed in multiple previous posts. Another is some of us are not too happy with our own experiences with the school. This is why I do not frequent this forum as I used to...

plasmodium14
12-23-2010, 11:46 AM
There will always be people who complain or talk bad about an institution b/c you simply can not please everyone. Thesurgeon posted a nice post that everyone needs to read. I personally do not have any complaints as the school gave me the opportunity that others were not willing to give me. Now, I am just a few months away from graduation from Residency!

Copyright © 2003-2020 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.