View Full Version : Work as foreign specialist in cardiology

11-22-2010, 09:03 AM
Hi, I'm an Italian resident in cardiology in Florence, Italy, and I'm supposed to finish my residency on July 2011. I'm really interested to move to Australia to work as cardiolgist in public hospital but...I have no idea of what I really need, and what is mandatory. I think I must have passed the IELTS exam, and maybe anyone of you has some precious contact in this field (university, hospital) in Sydney, Camberra or Darwin...I really don't even know what are the best places for practising cardiology, and if it's too hard for foreigner MD.
Many thanks
Claudio P.

11-22-2010, 09:40 AM
My uncle from Danmark, a general practitioner got a locum tenems position in rural Australia for a 6 month period. I know they are short on physicians and recruit. Perhaps you should try the Australian consulate in Italia for information? Ciao.

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.