PDA

View Full Version : Got my score today, 88/212

stgeorges
09-22-2010, 12:42 AM
Score 88/212. Quite happy that I have this in hand for the interviews. :-smiley7

Total study time 2 months, full time on weekendss and 3 hours daily.

Assessment exams : 460 on NBME two weeks before exam.

Qbanks : UW, Kaplan qbook and qbank - average 68.

CCS : Dr.Red's CCS workshop and UW, First aid CCS. Red's is a great course, my ccs turned out to be very high on the score report.

Theory materials : Kaplan step 2ck ( beginning) , then Dr.Red theory video lectures and then did First aid in the last one week.

Dr.Red course, Kaplan qbank, UW and First aid for last minute cramming are more than enough to finish this exam comfortably. just do these thoroughly.

Best of luck. If you need any suggestions, let me know.:fireworks:

DocSAMMD
09-22-2010, 12:18 PM
Congrats I just passed with roughly the same score. I wish I knew how this will affect my app.... Do u know anybody that said this will help?

vijilante
10-06-2010, 08:49 PM
Score 88/212. Quite happy that I have this in hand for the interviews. :-smiley7

Total study time 2 months, full time on weekendss and 3 hours daily.

Assessment exams : 460 on NBME two weeks before exam.

Qbanks : UW, Kaplan qbook and qbank - average 68.

CCS : Dr.Red's CCS workshop and UW, First aid CCS. Red's is a great course, my ccs turned out to be very high on the score report.

Theory materials : Kaplan step 2ck ( beginning) , then Dr.Red theory video lectures and then did First aid in the last one week.

Dr.Red course, Kaplan qbank, UW and First aid for last minute cramming are more than enough to finish this exam comfortably. just do these thoroughly.

Best of luck. If you need any suggestions, let me know.:fireworks:

wow roughly a 68% average in Uworld and only 20 points higher on the real thing??? usually ive seen a correlation of 25-30 points higher...but nonetheless congrats!!!!

i was only appalled because alot of people who are nailing 65% plus on uworld are nailing scores well into the 90s on the real deal...at least ur USMLE days are over :p

devildoc8404
10-07-2010, 03:49 AM
Please note that 88 IS NOT A PERCENTAGE/PERCENTILE!!! It is a two digit score only.

Your two digit score is not the percent. It is a correlation to be able to compare the three digit scores throughout various iterations of the USMLE. This is why a 229 might have been a 92 last year, and it's a 99 this year.

wow roughly a 68% average in Uworld and only 20 points higher on the real thing??? usually ive seen a correlation of 25-30 points higher...but nonetheless congrats!!!!

i was only appalled because alot of people who are nailing 65% plus on uworld are nailing scores well into the 90s on the real deal...at least ur USMLE days are over :p

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.