PDA

View Full Version : Universidad Catolica Nordestana ( UCNE )

Don't worry. Be happy.
09-18-2010, 01:42 AM
La informacion presentada aqui anteriormente ha perdido su valor social y por el bien de los demas y respeto a los lectores de este foro, ha sido eliminada por su autor.

Se les respeta y admira.

Gracias y adelante con sus sueños. Que se hagan realidad.

hipocratesmd
11-03-2010, 05:33 PM
Art-tech Med and myself Have talked alot about UCNE and PUCMM and he likes the idea of UCNE and I like Both UCNE and PUCMM now I am curious because I see alot of comments and replys about Unibe,UCE, PUCMM, etc But I dont see anybody talking about UCNE And I am curious can anybody here give us or give me more information on the university I mean there must be something someone knows there must be someone who went to the school or has family or friends at the school please your insight is very valuable for us new people heading over there... Heck if anybody can compare the universities like pros and cons con PUCMM and UCNE. And I say only these because Unibe is to over priced and UCE is not right for me I think.

Dr. Mixmasta
11-03-2010, 08:15 PM
PUCMM is a much better option than nordestana, teaching, campus, location its better anyway u look at it, Im from Unibe so im totally unbiased. If there is something specific that u wanna know u can ask me, im not gonna write the list of pros and cons bc it will take me the whole night, yes it is a big difference its like comparing an Ivy league school with a community college, no offense, but each one is what it is.

Sincerely your

Mixmasta MD :crazy:

Don't worry. Be happy.
11-12-2010, 07:31 AM
La informacion presentada aqui anteriormente ha perdido su valor social y por el bien de los demas y respeto a los lectores de este foro, ha sido eliminada por su autor.

Se les respeta y admira.

Dr. Mixmasta
11-12-2010, 10:22 AM
Dude no one wants to go to Nordestana, I guess ur gonna be the only one, doesnt matter how much u write about that school here, no one is interested

Mixmasta MD:-D

Don't worry. Be happy.
12-17-2010, 10:12 PM

Se les respeta y admira.

morales2
09-04-2012, 09:45 AM
Well, sadly I was dreaming to study in PUCMM in Santiago....beautiful campus and love living in a city with much less crime that my beloved Puerto Rico. Started in UCE after knowing PUCMM has a modular style, which meant to lose an entire semester if you fail a course. I went to UCE getting the news that after been told in Puerto Rico I will go to Med School and get full federal loans, they changed their words, with their director telling me to go back to Puerto Rico if I was not happy. Impossible after having no place to live or furniture. Finally, I knew PUCMM was quitting the modular way and at the same time UCE decided to add new semesters, so students who were happy to start their internship were confronted with such news....Also transferring is difficult and very expensive, having to start everything all over again with a great hassle. I went to PUCMM to consider transferring there and for my big surprise, THEY LOST THE FEDERAL LOANS starting August 2012!!!!! Sadly to say, all this info is only acquired through other students, 'cause no way it gets out in the open. My recommendation???? 3 universities that have not lost their federal loans: UCE (but been threatened), UNIBE and UCNE, but again, please call Financial Aid Department before to avoid surprises. My sister graduated from UNIBE and was always complaining of the way they treat students. There's another university pretty cheap, but approved by ECFMG: UCATECI in La Vega. No loans, but with a nice campus and only $11 per credit EVEN FOR FOREIGN STUDENTS. But again...must go through ECFMG and all what that implies. UCNE is thinking about raising their GPA, and students cannot been under probation or have less than 2.00 GPA for 2 semesters on a row. I don't know if the quality of their teaching goes with the high admission standards. As for me I like living in cities and not sure will like the place, but I must say I have little info on this School. Another thing: better call UCNE's office in PR, 'cause they are hard to reach in DR. As far as I know this are the only bad things about this School.

Jami
11-20-2012, 08:11 AM
Well I called y se me explicaron that they are not taking international students!!!

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.