PDA

View Full Version : Rotations in baltimore

mrsemej
08-31-2010, 02:39 PM
Hello, I am looking to transferring in, Was wondering anyone who done rotations in Baltimore if they are all green book rotations or not? Thanks in advance...

Feel free to include your experience w/ the rotations in Baltimore also :)

mrsemej
09-07-2010, 05:37 PM
105 views and no response? Any match results from ASUM? Any alumni? :cool:

Mlady
11-09-2010, 04:36 PM
This is concerning!
Why aren't any of the alumni commenting!
I just received my acceptance letter for Jan'2011

sannu123
11-30-2010, 02:33 AM
This is concerning!
Why aren't any of the alumni commenting!
I just received my acceptance letter for Jan'2011

Wow !!! so good post.......Thanks lot............

Sajeet1
11-30-2010, 11:10 AM
I am a student of ASUM finishing the Baltimore rotations, i am applying for residencies, you can contact me at sajeetsohi @ sohimd . com (the forum doesnt let you write a email the proper way)

exmedic
03-04-2011, 10:46 PM
mlady, this is concerning. Unfortunately, none of the students have made it to their so called residencies. Even if they made it, the ratio would be 0.001 % so please re consider your decision.

Gurmit Chilana
03-07-2011, 03:18 PM
This student identifying himself as EXMEDIC on valuemd was not allowed to continue his studies at ASUM because he fraudulently secured admission, failed to provide documentation and was involved in illicit drugs. He did not pay rent during his stay in Aruba, instead he inflicted a lot of physical damaged to the property of landlord. The landlord of the apartments where EXMEDIC stayed has filed a formal complaint against him in Aruba as well as with the Canadian Authority. ASUM/Aureus is not a place for this kind of students. He is trying to express his belligerent and vulgar behavior through valuemd. His derogatory and defaming remarks against the Executive Dean and Medical staff are baseless and unfounded.

Administrator
ASUM/Aureus University

exmedic
03-07-2011, 04:17 PM
User can't play nice.

allsaintstudent
04-27-2011, 08:03 PM
i dont think exmedics lying, its just a pretty common thing with all medical schools in the carib except the big 3...

wannabie
07-06-2011, 07:35 AM
naw, there are a few people who have made it into residencies. I've only met 4-5 of them, but there are more. And think about it: if they're busy with residencies, why would they be spending time on this forum. There's also some like somewhere on this forum to Roy Williams Hospital..(something like that) where another Aureus alum is doing residency. As Sajeet likes saying, you get what you put into it. More or less.

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.