PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Archer/Dr. Red's Materials for Step 3

Water
08-31-2010, 06:08 AM
I am preparing for step 3 before residency and need those materials.

Please share/sell Archer/Dr. Red's Materials for Step 3. Thank you!

:arrow: Update
******Please see post #5 for the files*********

:cannon:

rizwaan
09-11-2010, 10:23 PM
Please I really need archer or dr.red video lectures also. I can pay half price if anyone is reselling?
thank you

DocSAMMD
09-13-2010, 12:57 PM
Just join/watch Archer CCS pay 100 dollars
Kaplan mastering the boards
Usmle World with CCS and u will be fine

numita
09-15-2010, 01:05 AM
i am looking for the same material. any offline content or should we watch dr.red archer lectures only online?

Water
09-15-2010, 07:04 PM
Many thanks to Sami2004 on usmleforum. This is what i received from that person's posting.

I had to shrink the font size and break the file into two to meet valuemd size requirement. So before :rant: at me, change the font size.

DocSAMMD
09-15-2010, 07:42 PM
do the live practice session the above attachments are of no use

rizwaan
09-19-2010, 12:14 PM
docsammd, thank you very much. I started doing Archer lectures. I decided to take live CCS in october because my exam is in november. The video lectures are fantastic, these are the issues I have always had problem with and dr.red knows where exactly to target his teaching. I will do UW after these and I hope this is enough.

Water, that is not Archer notes. Some one gave you very wrong information. When I took the lectures, I got the notes. It is very different from what you posted.
The files you attached are summary of UW, I got them from a colleague

Water
09-19-2010, 10:42 PM
docsammd, thank you very much. I started doing Archer lectures. I decided to take live CCS in october because my exam is in november. The video lectures are fantastic, these are the issues I have always had problem with and dr.red knows where exactly to target his teaching. I will do UW after these and I hope this is enough.

Water, that is not Archer notes. Some one gave you very wrong information. When I took the lectures, I got the notes. It is very different from what you posted.
The files you attached are summary of UW, I got them from a colleague

Thanks for informing me. I heard that Archer/Dr. Red's notes is good, but I have no clue. I am reading MTB and feel that it is good enough for my purpose. Nevertheless, I came across the above note and thought that may be there are others who have a use for the notes. Well, too bad that it turns out to be false. Would you be so kind to share with the rest of us the right notes? thank you in advance.

deepwater
01-18-2011, 03:46 PM
Can someone post their step 3 study schedule, please? I'm just trying to get an idea of how long I need to study/how much I need to study each day.

Thank you!

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.