PDA

View Full Version : Hungarian Medical school graduates

AbderRahman
08-25-2010, 03:14 PM
Where do most Hungarian Medical school graduates practice Medicine?

Thanks.

POTE15
10-18-2010, 05:25 PM
they practice everywhere!!!some go back to their countries others choose to stay in Hungary, or go to the US or stay in the EU?

sinak2
12-22-2010, 04:25 PM
they practice everywhere!!!some go back to their countries others choose to stay in Hungary, or go to the US or stay in the EU?

Hey mate,

i am in 6 yr of my studies in semmelwies,

i was looking for some info about residency programs in hungary, how is it for international student ? requirements like language exams or anything similiar.., steps that we should take

i was looking for pathology residency , if u could give a sort of general view of what should be done, i 'd be thankful!

cheers

POTE15
12-25-2010, 05:14 AM
Well i have not been to Hungary in 10 years!however i think ,as my colleagues tell me,u should at first have had a 5 in ur final Pathology exam then u may talk to the Uni or institution u want to join....i heard that u should pass some rigorous language exam...may i remind u the pay isn't that attractive ...if u have a permanent residency then u have a better chance than being a foreigner...so the application for a job greatly depends on the institution u want to join and the college u want to work with.Relationships will definitely put u in a head start.

jpenzer
03-29-2011, 08:36 AM
Dose anyone from the UK have advice about where i can get financial help for paying my tuition fees/living fees in hungary?

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.