PDA

View Full Version : Please help!

migna
08-18-2010, 12:45 AM
ggggggggggggggg

Banality
08-18-2010, 03:51 PM
You're always going to get students who take studying very seriously. Most students do :P. The important thing is to get a balance.
Medical school is tough enough as it is. Doesn't really matter too much about academic excellence from either of the School's you've gotten into. It's whether you can see yourself living there for 6 and enjoying it. Academic success is dependent on personal self discipline rather than other students, granted being in a good study environment. Don't see how Wawa is much different from Silesia in that aspect.
I love wawa, and students support each-other well here, you've got party people, people in-between and hardcore studiers.
Good luck deciding.

polmed90
09-18-2010, 07:45 PM
Hello everyone,

Here is my dilemma:

I got accepted into Medical University of Warsaw AND Medical University of Silesia in Katowice and have only a about a week to really decide where I would like to go.

Yes. That is a dilemma. Almost as bad as having to decide between Harvard medical school and Yale.

:clapover:

Savior
09-18-2010, 09:33 PM
Yes. That is a dilemma. Almost as bad as having to decide between Harvard medical school and Yale.

:clapover:

LOL, funniest reply ever.

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.