PDA

View Full Version : Shared Apartment -- Next to school behind Eats Cafe

rgupta19
08-16-2010, 09:57 AM
Hi, my name is Ravi (male), and I will be a 4th semester this Fall Semester. I'm looking for a (or 2) male roommates to share this apartment. I'm currently living alone there as my roommate wont be returning. Its extremely close to school (takes literally 1 minute to walk from my door to school property). The rent is 1280CI per person plus utilities and water. My former roommate use to live in TI and he ended up saving money living with me. You save a lot on transportation and cost u less and foster's are a quick walk. You'll have you own room and bathroom. Place is fully furnished including dishes, pots/pans, a nice fridge, tv, oven, dishwasher, and pool in the backyard to name a few highlights. The utilites and water usually come out to around 225-250CI a month. So total per person would be roughly 1425CI or 1750US. Here's a link for the property:

Residences at the Falls | Centre Island Properties, Ltd. | Cayman Islands (http://centreislandproperties.com/apartments/seven-mile-beach-r/residence-at-the-falls/)

The place more or less looks like the places shown, however, I have pics of the exact place on my computer for those that may be interested. E-mail [email protected] or respond to this thread. Thanks!

Copyright © 2003-2018 ValueMD, LLC. All rights reserved.